PDA

View Full Version : Kim Kardashian Proclaims: I'll Never Endorse "Butt Enhancement Pills"

Teh One Who Knocks
02-24-2011, 02:07 PM
Us Weekly

http://i.imgur.com/4SJNw.jpg

She's hawked everything from Silly Bandz to credit cards, but there's one thing Kim Kardashian says she'll never promote: "I have said no to butt enhancement pills!"

"I'm like, I don't think I need them and this is just crazy," she explains during an appearance on The Rachael Ray Show, airing Monday, February 28 (check your local listings). "I would never endorse a product like that!"

Adds matriarch Kris Jenner, 55: "It's my job as a manager to present them with every single deal, whether I want to or not. It's nothing about the 10 percent, I swear!"

The Kardashian family -- who netted an impressive $65 million in 2010 alone -- have already planned to expand their empire with a spinoff show focused on teen sisters Kylie, 13, and Kendall, 15.

"We've been batting that around a little bit," Jenner tells the 42-year-old talk show host, noting that her main priority is still her daughters' education. "As long as they get good grades and they keep doing what they're doing and they're good girls."

"Kendall has her cheerleading, Kylie has her dance class and they have horseback riding, so you never know," Jenner mused. "I'm talking to Ryan [Seacrest] a little bit, batting that around."

Jezter
02-24-2011, 03:51 PM
Let Ryan [Seacrest] bat around that butt a little and you've got a show, missy. :twisted:
Also, I thought americans already had this butt enlargement down pretty well...it's called McDonalds. :lol:

PorkChopSandwiches
02-24-2011, 04:32 PM
Just wait until she is a "has been", she will be hawking butt implants on late night infomercials ;)

Jezter
02-24-2011, 05:07 PM
Considering what kind of attentionwhores the whole Kardashian bunch is, I predict some ridiculous measures to fight for the tabloid paragraphs. But that doesn't change the fact that she's hawt and dat ass is like whoa.

PorkChopSandwiches
02-24-2011, 05:12 PM
agreed