PDA

View Full Version : Charlie Sheen RIPS Thomas Jefferson, "Men" Creator, F-18's and more...

Godfather
02-24-2011, 08:06 PM
The audio of his rant will play when you click the link. Pretty funny :lol:

http://tmz.vo.llnwd.net/o28/newsdesk/tmz_audio/022411_sheen.mp3

Charlie Sheen just launched a nuclear attack on live radio ... slamming "Two and a Half Men" creator Chuck Lorre -- calling him a turd -- and went on to call Thomas Jefferson a "p***y."

Sheen unloaded while calling in to "The Alex Jones Show" and claimed he is 100% clean, saying, "Here's your first pee test, next one goes in your mouth. No, you won't get high."

During his rant Sheen compared himself to the Marlon Brando character in "Apocalypse Now" -- and hit just about everything and everyone:

-- He calls Lorre "a turd" and "a clown" ... and says he's ready to get back to work

-- Referring to his rehab stint, Sheen claims to have embarrassed Lorre "in front of his children and the world by healing at a pace that his un-evolved mind cannot process."

-- On Alcoholics Anonymous ... Sheen says it's success rate is only 5%, while his own is 100% and added, "Newsflash .. I am special and I will never be one of you."

-- After one rant the host, Alex Jones, tells Charlie he sounds like Thomas Jefferson. Charlie's response, "I'm not Thomas Jefferson. He was a p***y! But I dare anyone to debate me on things."

Yesterday Charlie flew to an island near the Bahamas with ex-wife Brooke Mueller, Bree Olson, and Natalie Kenly. In the the interview Charlie says Brooke decided to ditch the party ... saying, "Where there were 4 there are now 3. Goodbye Brooke. Good luck in your travels, you're going to need it. Badly."

There's more ... much more -- including sometime incomprehensible riffs about trolls, F-18 fighter pilots, and Vatican assassins.

PorkChopSandwiches
02-24-2011, 08:07 PM
He's the MAN!

Godfather
02-24-2011, 08:09 PM
"I'm tired of pretending I'm not perfect."

"I dont have time for these clowns"

"They sit their with their ugly wives and bitch"

:rofl:

beowulf
02-24-2011, 08:11 PM
guy needs to get a grip :lol:

Godfather
02-24-2011, 08:14 PM
He claims he was getting a tattoo while watching Apocalypse in his home movie theater with two F/A-18 pilots :lol:

Wow..

Teh One Who Knocks
02-24-2011, 09:07 PM
Dude belongs in prison :roll:

Noilly Pratt
02-24-2011, 09:45 PM
I had a friend who sounded like Charlie Sheen did in that MP3...was a cokehead who swore he was sober, but came into work high once after swearing he hadn't used for months and was shitcanned quicker than you could say "don't let the door hit you on your way out". He refused any and all treatments offered to him by the company - at zero expense to him - because "I am self healing...it goes in me and then my will of iron purges it"...sounds like the arrogance of Mr. Sheen.

Last I heard he was wandering the streets of Vancouver. Only difference is that Charlie has friends and money and will be able to repeat this cycle a few more times before going to this desparate place.

I wish him luck.

DemonGeminiX
02-25-2011, 05:28 AM
CBS axed production of the show, at least for this season. There will be no more 2 And A Half Men:

http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=631432&gt1=28102

"Based on the totality of Charlie Sheen's statements, conduct and condition, CBS and Warner Bros. Television have decided to discontinue production of "Two and a Half Men" for the remainder of the season," the companies said in a joint statement.

Teh One Who Knocks
02-25-2011, 10:50 AM
Good :thumbsup:

I hope they run his ass out of Hollywood

Godfather
02-25-2011, 04:57 PM
:lol: Jesus that was quick if it really was because of yesterday's rant

That rant was not one of a sober man though... dude is just as fucked up as ever, if not worse.

He just blew possibly the greatest job ever. Movie stars make great money, but being a tv star and making $20+ million doing a 9-5?!? I imagine a lot of movie stars with families would give their left nut for what Sheen had

What an idiot...

MrsM
02-25-2011, 04:59 PM
too bad for the rest of the staff - there goes their jobs.

They should re-write it so that sheen is in an accident and just use a double covered in bandages.

Joebob034
02-25-2011, 06:00 PM
He must have been soooooo coked up during this interview plus who is that radio host? talk about kiss ass

Noilly Pratt
02-27-2011, 05:23 AM
You may refer to me as The Vatican Assassin.

PapaZ
02-28-2011, 02:04 AM
He'll keep doing drugs until he's dead.