PDA

View Full Version : 'Dear Mom, I've married a man in Mexico and am three months pregnant': Mother's horror at Facebook message from missing 15 year old

Teh One Who Knocks
10-19-2011, 05:11 PM
By Daily Mail Reporter

It was perhaps the most joyous and simultaneously horrifying news for the mother of a runaway to hear.

A 15-year-old girl missing since June contacted her mother via Facebook on Friday - revealing she is married and pregnant after fleeing to Mexico.

It was believed Alisa Wheeler ran away from her Southern California home with her adult boyfriend when she disappeared four months ago.

No one had heard from her until she reached out to her mother last week, and confirmed she is living in hiding across the border after marrying another man.

http://i.imgur.com/sGX9b.jpg

Sheri Simonek told local ABC affiliate KERO23 her daughter went missing around the night of June 21.

She said her daughter was believed to have fled to Mexico with her adult boyfriend, known as Roi.

Investigators feared she would be sold into the sex trade if she made it to the border - approximately 250 miles from her Taft home.

But those concerns were somewhat quelled last week when Mrs Simonek got a message from her daughter on the social networking website.

'She told me over and over again how sorry she is she let me down,' Mrs Simonek said.

She was unprepared for another twist in the story, however.

http://i.imgur.com/Rf1do.jpg

Referring to the man her daughter is believed to have run away with, Mrs Simonek explained: 'When she I guess got down there, he was married and she left,' and found another man.

'She says that she is now in Mexico, she is married, and she is pregnant,' Mrs Simonek added.

Alisa has disclosed little information about her new husband, a 23-year-old named Chino.

Mrs Simonek said her daughter is three months pregnant and living in Baja California, one of the 32 Federal Entities of Mexico. But Alisa won't say where.

http://i.imgur.com/rKYWj.jpg

She talked to her daughter twice over the weekend via Facebook, and hoped conversations would continue so that she could persuade the teenager to come home.

Mrs Simonek said she has offered to pay for her daughter and new son-in-law to come to Taft to bring Alisa home. She said she believes her daughter is scared her new husband will be jailed if they are discovered.

But authorities have so far failed to track the her.

'She is 15 and she is legal in Mexico, and they assume that she went there willing and that’s why they won’t go down there and get her,' Mrs Simonek said.

PorkChopSandwiches
10-19-2011, 05:13 PM
quality parenting

Acid Trip
10-19-2011, 05:18 PM
I'm guessing the girl has daddy issues.

Joebob034
10-19-2011, 05:31 PM
skank

Muddy
10-19-2011, 05:47 PM
If her kid is born there is he/she a US citizen?

PorkChopSandwiches
10-19-2011, 06:14 PM
McCain was born in Panama, if you are born to a US citizen, then you are a us citizen as far as I know

Teh One Who Knocks
10-19-2011, 06:19 PM
McCain was born in Panama, if you are born to a US citizen, then you are a us citizen as far as I know

McCain was born in the Panama Canal Zone, which at the time was US territory, that's why he was a citizen.

As far as I know, you must be born on US soil to be a citizen. If you are born outside the United States, then you have to be born on what is considered US soil (a territory or a military base and the like).

PorkChopSandwiches
10-19-2011, 06:22 PM
http://www.legalzoom.com/marriage-divorce-family-law/family-law-basics/is-your-child-us

Teh One Who Knocks
10-19-2011, 06:30 PM
Well that's just stupid...why not just make everyone a US citizen then :roll:

PorkChopSandwiches
10-19-2011, 06:39 PM
We are trying.

What you might not know is the borders for citizenship. Those born within U.S. ports and harbors or within 12 nautical miles of U.S. borders are also American citizens. Even babies born on planes flying over the U.S. or its territories acquire U.S. citizenship.

Teh One Who Knocks
10-19-2011, 06:53 PM
Maybe if one of the parents just happens to think about the US that day the kid could be a citizen :tup:

PorkChopSandwiches
10-19-2011, 06:54 PM
If they see it on TV possibly

Hal-9000
10-19-2011, 06:55 PM
I think it's horrible what's she done to her Mom.Missing since June and the little ho doesn't think to send a text or a phone call saying - I'm ok and alive?

You parents out there know what I'm talking about...

MrsM
10-19-2011, 07:32 PM
I think it's horrible what's she done to her Mom.Missing since June and the little ho doesn't think to send a text or a phone call saying - I'm ok and alive?

I agree

JoeyB
10-19-2011, 08:59 PM
If her kid is born there is he/she a US citizen?

I agree too...but Hal, you aren't a parent are you?

Iffy
10-19-2011, 09:35 PM

Daddy? :-s

Hal-9000
10-19-2011, 09:44 PM

Yeah...and the mother's name is washcloth

:dance:

Hal-9000
10-19-2011, 09:45 PM

You don't post for months and you swear at me????!! :x

heathen bear

JoeyB
10-19-2011, 09:48 PM

I got an Iffy post! Fuck the rest of you, I am now king.

Infrequently Found Bear...he's just not around very often.
Possibly seen in theaters this Fall; but perhaps not.
Rated S for Scarce.

Yeah...and the mother's name is washcloth

:dance:

Disturbing imagery uploading into Hal's brain in 3, 2, 1...

I withhold my cum.

Foxdana
10-20-2011, 02:06 AM

I know what you are saying and I disagree, I know where my kids are and they respect me enough to let me know when they have to change plans, I show them respect and they do the same. The parents must have screwed up somewhere along the line for this to have come about. My son hasn't talked to or seen his dad for 5 months due to lack of respect. Just my opinion. :mrgreen:

PorkChopSandwiches
10-20-2011, 01:24 PM
I know what you are saying and I disagree, I know where my kids are and they respect me enough to let me know when they have to change plans, I show them respect and they do the same. The parents must have screwed up somewhere along the line for this to have come about. My son hasn't talked to or seen his dad for 5 months due to lack of respect. Just my opinion. :mrgreen:

Exactly, this is a complete lack of respect, and you have to earn that

Hal-9000
10-20-2011, 09:56 PM

Exactly, this is a complete lack of respect, and you have to earn that

Yes but you're both assuming that the parents have done something wrong to earn this treatment from the daughter.In most cases the underage child is the petulant bitch and the parents are ok.Since we don't really know what their family life was like, it's difficult to determine who's at fault.

In my mind....you bathe, feed and clean the shit from a child for a number of years along with put a roof over their head...you've pretty much earned a modicum of communication from them.