PDA

View Full Version : Taylor Swift: I Don't Want an Endless String of Boyfriends

Teh One Who Knocks
10-19-2011, 11:06 PM
By Tim Nudd - People Magazine

http://i.imgur.com/TlKGc.jpg

Serial monogamist? Not Taylor Swift.

The country singer is just fine being single, and says she's extremely single at the moment.

"I don't have a boyfriend," Swift, 21, says in an interview airing Wednesday on The Ellen DeGeneres Show. "I don't even have, like, kind of a boyfriend. I don't have someone that I'm texting that is a guy that someday might be my boyfriend. There's like nothing going on right now."

That hasn't always been the case. Over the years, the singer has been linked to Joe Jonas, Jake Gyllenhaal, John Mayer and Taylor Lautner. But she's okay spending time alone, too.

"You have to be okay with it," she says. "If you're the girl that needs a boyfriend, and once she loses that boyfriend needs to replace it with a different boyfriend, it's just this constant stream of boyfriends all the time. I don't feel like I ever want to be that girl."

She'd just like it to be more special than that, adding: "I want to be the girl that when she falls in love, it's a big deal and it's a rare thing."

Hal-9000
10-19-2011, 11:08 PM
Keep writing pissy songs about your ex's and you'll have a long string of boyfriends Taylor my dear...

Muddy
10-19-2011, 11:30 PM
Oh jesus, shes a fuckin dyke too...

Joebob034
10-19-2011, 11:56 PM
I'm single

Hal-9000
10-20-2011, 12:34 AM
I think with hot megastars like her there's only one way to get in .....lying and total ignorance :lol:

Walk right up to her on the street and say - Hi, my name is____. What's yours? Do you like music? Maybe we could get together and watch the radio sometime...

:afro:

Teh One Who Knocks
10-20-2011, 12:44 AM
She's not from up in the Ozarks FFS :lol:

Hal-9000
10-20-2011, 01:05 AM
I'm tellin ya man....:lol: Some things work....

Like a chick with a really huge chest.She's used to guys looking at it and wanting to see/touch it.

so you go the other way - Hey, you've got a really nice ass...do you work out at the gym? Or you tell her about her beautiful eyes...her lovely, 36DD eyes...mmmmmmm...motorboat them eyes....

Teh One Who Knocks
10-20-2011, 01:16 AM
:shakehead:

:lol:

Hal-9000
10-20-2011, 01:32 AM
Or my friend's slap method...he says something blatant to 10 women, 9 of them slap his face and 1 of them may actually accept the offer....I've seen him in action :lol:

He starts with some lame compliment and then asks - So...could you stand fucking me for 15 or 20 minutes?

Teh One Who Knocks
10-20-2011, 01:48 AM
Taylor wouldn't fall for any of that :hand:

Hal-9000
10-20-2011, 01:53 AM
I really think that the old saying is true.That really attractive girls are lonely because everyone is scared to approach them and be themselves.Maybe some of them appreciate a guy walking up and saying - Taylor, I think you're really pretty and I've spilled upwards of 3 quarts of belly batter on myself fantasizing about you at night :)

Teh One Who Knocks
10-20-2011, 02:00 AM
It's probably even worse when they are hot AND famous :lol:

Noilly Pratt
10-20-2011, 02:14 AM
I really think that the old saying is true.That really attractive girls are lonely because everyone is scared to approach them and be themselves.Maybe some of them appreciate a guy walking up and saying - Taylor, I think you're really pretty and I've spilled upwards of 3 quarts of belly batter on myself fantasizing about you at night :)

I agree up until you said "I've spilled..." then you crossed over from Charmsville into Creepytown. :mrgreen:

I have dated waaay out of my league a few times (a beauty queen, a NZ tennis pro to name 2) because I was very honest and said "You are tremendously gorgeous, you've no doubt heard every line going, been approached by every letch, but I would simply like to spend some time and get to know you if you'd like." Then depart so it's not awkward. They will more than likely pursue, or ask a friend of yours about you.

Hal-9000
10-20-2011, 02:29 AM
I'm open around girls...I can't be coy about that :lol: I'm not a gigolo but have had the best luck being honest.I like you, you're attractive to me, do you want to etc etc...don't say 19 things dancing around the intended thing you really want to say.

JoeyB
10-20-2011, 04:01 AM
I agree up until you said "I've spilled..." then you crossed over from Charmsville into Creepytown. :mrgreen:

I know, that's when Hal won my heart too.