PDA

View Full Version : Lindsay Lohan Is Smoking Either Crack Or Meth, Says Her Father Michael

Teh One Who Knocks
10-20-2011, 12:28 PM
By Alexis Tereszcuk - Radar Senior Reporter

http://i.imgur.com/zWFCD.jpg

Lindsay Lohan’s stained and rotting teeth shocked Hollywood, her father Michael included -- so much so, that he says he fears his daughter is either smoking crack or meth!

In an appearance on Issues with Jane Velez-Mitchell on HLN Wednesday afternoon Michael dropped the bombshell about his troubled daughter, and RadarOnline.com has video of his shocking claim.

“That’s from smoking a pipe with meth or crack,” Michael said about Lindsay’s brown teeth. When Velez-Mitchell asked him to clarify what he meant he point blank said his daughter is abusing illegal drugs.

“She’s smoking either crack or meth, one or the other. I’m not going to shade it.”

As RadarOnline.com exclusively reported, Lindsay skipped her court ordered shoplifting awareness class to have emergency dental surgery to fix her rotting teeth on October 14, just two days after appearing on the red carpet with her gnarly grill.

“If you’re talking about prescription medication it would affect all your teeth, not just your two front teeth,” Michael said about his daughter’s dental issues.

“You can’t dance with the devil and expect to go home with Jesus.”

Lindsay Lohan was handcuffed and taken out of court Wednesday morning after an irate Judge Stephanie Sautner revoked her probation following her ruling that the 25-year-old was not in compliance with her ordered sentence.

Muddy
10-20-2011, 12:33 PM
Somebody get this clown off the stage..

DemonGeminiX
10-20-2011, 12:36 PM
“You can’t dance with the devil and expect to go home with Jesus.”

I don't know why, but this made me laugh.

Teh One Who Knocks
10-20-2011, 12:37 PM
Somebody get this clown off the stage..

It's all he's got....he tries to cling onto her because he's an attention whore. I don't think Lindsay has had anything to do with him in several years.

Muddy
10-20-2011, 12:38 PM
I don't know why, but this made me laugh.

Me too, I am going to try and work that into some daily conversation today... People will think I'm brilliant! :lol:

It's all he's got....he tries to cling onto her because he's an attention whore. I don't think Lindsay has had anything to do with him in several years.

I wonder if he gets paid every time he throws her under a bus?

DemonGeminiX
10-20-2011, 12:41 PM
Me too, I am going to try and work that into some daily conversation today... People will think I'm brilliant! :lol:

:lol:

That's exactly what I was thinking: I gotta start a conversation with random people and throw this little gem in just for shits and giggles today.

PorkChopSandwiches
10-20-2011, 01:18 PM
I wish he was my dad

Iffy
10-23-2011, 05:15 AM
Despite the Jesus comment he isn't wrong. She is definitely on something whether crack meth or cancer. My guess is meth

JoeyB
10-23-2011, 05:24 AM
Despite the Jesus comment he isn't wrong. She is definitely on something whether crack meth or cancer. My guess is meth

I was saying the same thing in a similar thread...regardless of what his intentions may be, he is the only one telling it like it is.

Incalculably Ferocious Bear. He's really fucking ferocious dude.
Tearing up theaters this fall. Buy a ticket or he'll rip you a new one.
Rated O for Ouch.

deebakes
10-24-2011, 01:33 AM
:lwank: