PDA

View Full Version : Lindsay Lohan Shows Up Early for Morgue Duty

Teh One Who Knocks
10-21-2011, 08:57 PM
By Stephen M. Silverman - People Magazine

http://i.imgur.com/wUzy3.jpg

Lindsay Lohan showed up to the Los Angeles County Morgue at 5:35 a.m. Friday morning – nearly 90 minutes ahead of her scheduled 7 a.m. community service starting time.

The early arrival was no doubt an attempt not to repeat Thursday's mistake, when Lohan, driving a brand new Porsche to the morgue – reportedly following a dentist's appointment – showed up 20 minutes late, then left shortly afterward, said Coroner Assistant Chief, Ed Winter.

She Tweeted on Thursday: "With all of the stress and pressure from yesterday and today, I've never been so happy to go to therapy!!!! Also, I'm sorry for the confusion that I may of caused to those at the Coroner's office. Won't happen again, now I know where to go! Thank you for your help."

On Wednesday Judge Stephanie Sautner ordered the actress, 25, to perform janitorial duty at the morgue twice a week while free on bail until a Nov. 2 hearing, when it will be formally determined if she violated probation in a case related to a stolen necklace.

Later Friday morning, Winter announced: "Ms. Lohan completed her orientation this morning and she's currently working, doing janitorial duties. She's doing fine."

Winter had previously described her duties as to include mopping floors, washing windows and taking out the garbage. "She won't be handling any dead bodies but she'll certainly see them," Winter added.

Hal-9000
10-21-2011, 09:52 PM
2little, 2late

JoeyB
10-21-2011, 10:33 PM
2little, 2late

2little+2late=4sure.

Hal-9000
10-22-2011, 12:38 AM
I bet Joey shows up for morgue duty early as well............... :rolleyes:

JoeyB
10-22-2011, 05:43 AM
I bet Joey shows up for morgue duty early as well............... :rolleyes:

It's not duty if you love what, and whom, you are doing.

If I was there when Lindsay showed up, I'd be pointing to the cadaver tables with one hand and rubbing my man junk with the other while winking at Lindsay and mouthing the words 'soon you'll be mine'.

deebakes
10-24-2011, 01:49 AM
:rip: