PDA

View Full Version : Hannah Montana actor Mitchel Musso charged with DUI

Teh One Who Knocks
10-22-2011, 03:37 PM
By Alexis Chiu - People Magazine

http://i.imgur.com/kKSoB.jpg

Could one of Hannah Montana's sidekicks end up in jail?

Mitchel Musso, 20, has been charged with two counts of drunken driving, TMZ reports.

The Disney Channel star – best known for his work as Miley Cyrus's pal Oliver Oken on Hannah Montana – was arrested in Burbank, Calif., on Oct. 16 after he allegedly failed to slow down for police directing traffic for an unrelated accident.

Authorities allege Musso's blood-alcohol level was higher than .08, though he is under the legal drinking age of 21 so any alcohol in his body would be considered illegal. Musso faces a maximum of six months in jail and a $1,000 fine if convicted on both misdemeanor counts.

Musso, who also stars in the Disney series Pair of Kings and Prank Stars, was released on $5,000 bail after his arrest. He is due back in court Nov. 11.

Godfather
10-22-2011, 03:56 PM
All class :lol:

How much do you think these lessor actors on Disney channel shows make an episode?

Teh One Who Knocks
10-22-2011, 04:06 PM
Best I could find (current as of 2010) was that Miley was making $15K per episode of Hannah Montana (I'm guessing she signed a long term deal with Disney before she got huge because that seems low, but several sites all say the same) so I would guess that actors like this guy gets paid waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay less :lol:

deebakes
10-24-2011, 01:46 AM
20 years old seems like he should have a TON more legal problems than what he has... give the fucker the chair and get it over with :hand: