PDA

View Full Version : TSA Agent Leaves Lewd Message In Flier’s Luggage After Finding Sex Toy

PorkChopSandwiches
10-24-2011, 08:04 PM
Your tax dollars at work

http://static.prisonplanet.com/p/images/october2011/241011feature3.jpg

Not satisfied with fumbling through Americans’ private possessions, one TSA screener saw fit to make a humiliating joke about the contents, writing a personal message on a TSA inspection note after finding a sex toy in writer Jill Filipovic’s luggage.

After arriving at her hotel, Filipovic was unpacking when she discovered her bag had been individually searched by a TSA screener who, having seen the “personal item,” saw fit to comment, writing “GET YOUR FREAK ON GIRL” on the reverse side of an inspection notice.

“Total violation of privacy, wildly inappropriate and clearly not ok, but I also just died laughing in my hotel room,” wrote Filipovic.

While proving themselves adept at identifying women’s vibrators, TSA screeners are notoriously less skilled at actually doing what they’re paid to do – find dangerous items.
TSA screeners missed a loaded gun inside a checked bag at Los Angeles International Airport yesterday.

“The .38-caliber handgun fell out of a duffel bag as a luggage ramp crew was loading it onto an Alaska Airlines flight to Portland, Ore,” reports USA Today.

Perhaps Filipovic should be relieved that the TSA goon didn’t just steal the item, but they only tend to do that when it’s something really valuable like a laptop, jewelry, precious metals, or cash.

67,000 passenger loss claims have been filed against the TSA since 2003, a figure the federal agency finds completely acceptable.

As we reported earlier, TSA screeners are also now routinely interrogating Americans with questions about their personal income and the value of items they carry through airport security.

Muddy
10-24-2011, 08:06 PM
We need a picture of the freak...

PorkChopSandwiches
10-24-2011, 08:07 PM
http://i54.tinypic.com/2928oza.jpg

Godfather
10-24-2011, 08:12 PM
Good to see the people responsible for protecting us as we travel on flying buses are professional.

PorkChopSandwiches
10-24-2011, 08:14 PM
Good to see the people responsible for protecting us as we travel on flying buses are professional.

Yep, far from it. Its chalk full of idiots

Hal-9000
10-24-2011, 08:23 PM
We did a credit card mailout.....sticking cards to letterhead with the person's address, billing info.
One asshole temp wrote a threat under the card, something to the effect of - I'm coming to get you bitch...

We had to work OT every night for 2 weeks, ungluing cards, checking and then reapplying the cards...for over 900, 000 pieces of mail.
The temp was arrested after fingerprint evidence was found.....good luck to you asshole trying to get a job somewhere else :x :x

Muddy
10-24-2011, 08:24 PM

My experiences have all been pleasant.. ?

RBP
10-24-2011, 08:30 PM

Chock-full

sincerely,

Nazi

PorkChopSandwiches
10-24-2011, 08:40 PM
My experiences have all been pleasant.. ?

I travel out of LAX a lot and its awful

Muddy
10-24-2011, 08:43 PM
I travel out of LAX a lot and its awful

Well god damn, look where you are coming from.. The friggin arm pit of the civilized world... :lol:

DemonGeminiX
10-24-2011, 08:54 PM
We need a picture of the freak...

http://www.flpundit.com/storage/jillfilipovic.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=12651 74704151

Teh One Who Knocks
10-24-2011, 09:08 PM

Gov't employees FTW :cheers:

RBP
10-24-2011, 09:31 PM
She's pretty cute. :tup:

Muddy
10-24-2011, 09:35 PM
http://www.flpundit.com/storage/jillfilipovic.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=12651 74704151

Wowwwww.... I wonder if it was a big dildo or not.. :giggity:

Teh One Who Knocks
10-24-2011, 09:37 PM
It was a strap-on :thumbsup:

Muddy
10-24-2011, 09:41 PM
In this day and age it wouldnt surprise me one bit...

FBD
10-24-2011, 09:44 PM
ah yes, imagine the hell a private company would catch for....well, any of the government's million transgressions...

RBP
10-24-2011, 09:51 PM
In this day and age it wouldnt surprise me one bit...

:-s

That made me laugh, sounded like such an old man thing to say. :lol:

"When I was a kid we didn't have none of dem der lez-beans"

Muddy
10-24-2011, 09:52 PM
The cassette thread made me feel old... *The timmmmmmes they are a channngin*

MrsM
10-24-2011, 10:10 PM
I've flown with toys before - I always check them as I would hate to have the hand search in front of me. :oops:

Muddy
10-24-2011, 10:14 PM
You should hide them on your body and smuggle them through.. :mrgreen:

MrsM
10-24-2011, 10:19 PM
You should hide them on your body and smuggle them through.. :mrgreen:

:lol: ya - I'm not that brave :)

DemonGeminiX
10-24-2011, 10:26 PM
I've flown with toys before - I always check them as I would hate to have the hand search in front of me. :oops:

I'm gonna be a dick and tell you to think about what they might have done with your toys in the limited time they had alone with them.

:mrgreen:

MrsM
10-24-2011, 10:30 PM
I'm gonna be a dick and tell you to think about what they might have done with your toys in the limited time they had alone with them.

:eewww: I don't want to think about that - I usually wrap them in a towel and they arrive in the same shape as I put them in - although I guess they could have been careful - Note to self - always clean toys extra good after travel :)

Hal-9000
10-24-2011, 10:33 PM
Question - If you're flying somewhere on a trip you're obviously not going away forever....why would you need to bring toys? Can't spend 7 days without that reassuring buzz between your legs?

and they talk about us men...pfffffffffft :lol:

DemonGeminiX
10-24-2011, 10:33 PM
:eewww: I don't want to think about that - I usually wrap them in a towel and they arrive in the same shape as I put them in - although I guess they could have been careful - Note to self - always clean toys extra good after travel :)

:lol:

Sorry hun, couldn't help myself.

Teh One Who Knocks
10-24-2011, 10:35 PM

Meanie :nono:

As long as it's secure in a checked bag, they will never find it...unless you bag tests positive for explosives, but if that happens, I think them finding your sex toy would be the least of your worries :-k

Hal-9000
10-24-2011, 10:38 PM

As long as it's secure in a checked bag, they will never find it...unless you bag tests positive for explosives, but if that happens, I think them finding your sex toy would be the least of your worries :-k

I'm not so sure about that....I had an electric razor, two attachments and some other personal stuff in a little bag, within my one checked bag.
When I got to my destination all of my gear wasn't in the tied up bag I had it in.

MrsM
10-24-2011, 10:40 PM
Question - If you're flying somewhere on a trip you're obviously not going away forever....why would you need to bring toys? Can't spend 7 days without that reassuring buzz between your legs?

and they talk about us men...pfffffffffft :lol:

I was on vacation and wanted some kinky sex with my husband - I also brought one when away for a week on business. so I althought I could have gone the week without - why would I go without?

PorkChopSandwiches
10-24-2011, 10:40 PM

Did you even read this story? They randomly check whatever they want

Teh One Who Knocks
10-24-2011, 10:41 PM
I'm not so sure about that....I had an electric razor, two attachments and some other personal stuff in a little bag, within my one checked bag.
When I got to my destination all of my gear wasn't in the tied up bag I had it in.

There was a story I saw earlier today (which is referenced in this OP) about TSA finding a gun in someone's checked bag, but only because it fell out during loading (it was in one of the side pockets on the outside of the bag, not inside) and the TSA's response was that they don't check for guns in checked baggage, they only screen it for explosives.

You can buy bags that lock and they are perfectly legal as checked bags.

Hal-9000
10-24-2011, 10:43 PM
I'm sure someone rifled through my bag...who knows what everyday items look like on the scanner?

I may have attached a timer and some wires to my razor as a prank :face:

Teh One Who Knocks
Did you even read this story? They randomly check whatever they want

Did you read the story? :-s

Show me the line where it says they can randomly check whatever they want ;)

DemonGeminiX
There was a story I saw earlier today (which is referenced in this OP) about TSA finding a gun in someone's checked bag, but only because it fell out during loading (it was in one of the side pockets on the outside of the bag, not inside) and the TSA's response was that they don't check for guns in checked baggage, they only screen it for explosives.

You can buy bags that lock and they are perfectly legal as checked bags.

As long as TSA can open the lock, they're legal.

http://www.tsa.gov/travelers/airtravel/assistant/locks.shtm

Teh One Who Knocks
10-24-2011, 10:44 PM
I'm sure someone rifled through my bag...who knows what everyday items look like on the scanner?

I may have attached a timer and some wires to my razor as a prank :face:

Buy locking luggage, that way if they want to go through your stuff, they will have to provide you with 'probable cause' and you will be present while they search. :)

MrsM
10-24-2011, 10:45 PM
I would think that they could open any bag if they wanted to.

Hal-9000
10-24-2011, 10:47 PM
My realdoll always arrives untouched :thumbsup:

DemonGeminiX
Buy locking luggage, that way if they want to go through your stuff, they will have to provide you with 'probable cause' and you will be present while they search. :)

No, they'll just cut the lock if they can't open it.

Teh One Who Knocks
I would think that they could open any bag if they wanted to.

The only time I have ever had my checked luggage searched is when I flew international...I landed in DC coming from Amsterdam. And even then I was present when they searched my things.

DemonGeminiX
10-24-2011, 10:48 PM
The only time I have ever had my checked luggage searched is when I flew international...I landed in DC coming from Amsterdam. And even then I was present when they searched my things.

:-s

How long ago was that?

PorkChopSandwiches
10-24-2011, 10:48 PM

Exactly what they do

PorkChopSandwiches
10-24-2011, 10:50 PM

Teh One Who Knocks
10-24-2011, 10:52 PM
As long as TSA can open the lock, they're legal.

Damn reposters [-(

Godfather

Most luggage locks you buy from a travel store are travel approved and have universal keys airports will use. Best way to go if you don't want you lock cut every time you fly :lol:

DemonGeminiX
Damn reposters [-(

You missed his user title.

PorkChopSandwiches
10-24-2011, 10:53 PM
You missed his user title.

:dance:

Hal-9000
10-24-2011, 10:54 PM
I've read that airline security is like border security.If they suspect something, they have any and all rights to search your crap.

I've also read similar to what Lance says, they'll make sure you're present while they haul out the 20 kg of blond hash from your suitcase.

DemonGeminiX
10-24-2011, 10:57 PM
Most luggage locks you buy from a travel store are travel approved and have universal keys airports will use. Best way to go if you don't want you lock cut every time you fly :lol:

And if you had read the entire thread and clicked on the TSA site link, you probably would've gathered that we already know that.

:P

Muddy
10-24-2011, 11:06 PM
My realdoll always arrives untouched :thumbsup:

Thats what you think... :twisted: