PDA

View Full Version : Frances Bean Cobain Is Engaged?

Teh One Who Knocks
10-27-2011, 10:54 PM
By Justin Ravitz - Us Weekly

http://i.imgur.com/VJBpZ.jpg

Talk about a rockin' wedding!

Frances Bean Cobain is reportedly set to wed singer Isaiah Silva. The 19-year-old daughter of Courtney Love and the late Kurt Cobain has been dating Silva (who front L.A. band The Rambles) have been dating for a year, and changed their Facebook statuses to "engaged" last month.

Although the pair reverted their romantic statuses online recently, one source told Us Weekly on Thursday that the engagement is still on.

O.C. Weekly first unearthed the engagement news, nohing that Cobain wrote on her page in mid-September: "Getting to spend the rest of my life loving my best friend makes me the luckiest woman in the world."

Fellow rocker Silva alluded to an impending wedding on his own Facebook page in October: "Haha I do what I can. And by do what I can I mean not shower and steal cloths from my fiancé and the good will."

RBP
10-27-2011, 10:59 PM
Is she somebody other than a love child?

Hal-9000
10-27-2011, 10:59 PM
I wonder if she has the recessive heroin gene from both parents?

JoeyB
10-27-2011, 11:19 PM
She should have been taken from her parents for naming her Bean. Oh wait, Kurt offed himself...problem, solution.

Muddy
10-27-2011, 11:27 PM
I wonder if she has the recessive heroin gene from both parents?

I hope she doesnt go down that route... What a friggin curse...

Teh One Who Knocks
10-27-2011, 11:28 PM
I think that's the first photo I've seen of her since she was a kid, she's actually really pretty.

Hugh_Janus
10-27-2011, 11:53 PM
her eyes are.... I was going to say pretty, but then lance said it and now I gotta think of another adjective

Hal-9000
10-28-2011, 12:58 AM
Kurt had deep blue eyes...

:doh: oh shit...now come the jokes about how one blew this way and one blew...

JoeyB
10-28-2011, 04:28 AM
her eyes are.... I was going to say pretty, but then lance said it and now I gotta think of another adjective

Pleasing?

Kurt had deep blue eyes...

:doh: oh shit...now come the jokes about how one blew this way and one blew...

Stop bragging about all the guys you've blown.