PDA

View Full Version : Kristen Stewart: Shooting Breaking Dawn Sex Scenes Was 'Surreal'

Teh One Who Knocks
10-28-2011, 01:33 PM
By Liz Raftery - People Magazine

http://i.imgur.com/okXfu.jpg

The pivotal sex scene in the new Twilight film, Breaking Dawn – Part 1 is so steamy that the MPAA originally gave the film an R rating, according to its star Kristen Stewart, who says even she was shocked by what her character does between the sheets.

"There are two big sex scenes in the two [final] films, and we did them fairly early, Stewart, 21, tells the U.K. edition of Glamour. "It was so weird, it didn't even feel like we were doing a scene within a Twilight film. I was like, 'Bella! What are you doing? Wow! What is happening here?!' It was very surreal."

Off-screen, Stewart's sex life is also of interest, particularly her relationship with Twilight costar Robert Pattinson, which Glamour describes as "likely-but-never confirmed-nor-denied."

Though the actress –, who's currently shooting Snow White and the Huntsman – certainly isn't a fan of such attention, she seems to take it in stride.

"People can say whatever they want," she says, calling the interest "totally understandable. But when it's personal to you, it's like your life becomes a product, and I'm repelled by that. I don't like to give away gems that people are gonna be like, 'Oh my God!' So I'll always just shrug it off. In fact, I always find it kind of funny, and not just with Rob."

Only 17 when she was first cast as Bella Swan in the Twilight saga, Stewart says she's finally starting to feel comfortable doing interviews, but that it's "a fair assessment" to say she often comes off as shy and nervous in public.

"I was young, not expecting it and trying way too hard to be 'not fake,' " she says. And as far as the devotion from her fans, Stewart says it's something she can relate to.

"There are definitely people that kind of lose it and get very emotional," she says. "But recently, I met [musician] Jenny Lewis, and I had the most ridiculous experience. I was so embarrassing, I couldn't speak. It was eye-opening, actually."

Hal-9000
10-28-2011, 04:01 PM
:|

it will be like two pale 15 yr old boys rolling around in the sheets....hawt :|

Godfather
10-28-2011, 04:03 PM
Are these people fuggin' drunk? They can't release this movie rate R. PG-13 would lock out 50% of their target audience :lol:

Hal-9000
10-28-2011, 04:05 PM
The creepiest part of the Twilight movies is a 160 year old guy hitting on a 17 year old girl

Teh One Who Knocks
10-28-2011, 04:16 PM
Are these people fuggin' drunk? They can't release this movie rate R. PG-13 would lock out 50% of their target audience :lol:

If it was rated R, it would almost be worth checking out....almost.

PorkChopSandwiches
10-28-2011, 04:17 PM
I would like to see her in a Max Hardcore flick

Hal-9000
10-28-2011, 04:18 PM
If it was rated R, it would almost be worth checking out....almost.

Trust me...the two hours of dredge leading up to the 20 second scene would kill your soul :|

Hal-9000
10-28-2011, 04:19 PM
I would like to see her in a Max Hardcore flick

That's it baby, Daddy's got some ice cream for you.Yeah...Yeah...yeah drink your pee you filthy little slut...CHOKE ON IT

:lol:

PorkChopSandwiches
10-28-2011, 04:38 PM
:lol: Im not even a fan of his, just a hater of hers :lol:

Hal-9000
10-28-2011, 04:40 PM
degraded by a 60 yr old midget with a short cock...that's one for the acting resume :lol:

DemonGeminiX
10-28-2011, 04:47 PM
degraded by a 60 yr old midget with a short cock...that's one for the acting resume :lol:

I thought Lance was younger than that.

:-k

Hal-9000
10-28-2011, 04:47 PM
I thought Lance was younger than that.

:-k

:burn:

DemonGeminiX
10-28-2011, 04:48 PM
:dance: