PDA

View Full Version : Lindsay Lohan: 'I Want Closure On My Legal Problems'

Teh One Who Knocks
10-31-2011, 11:33 AM
By Jen Heger - Radar Legal Editor

http://i.imgur.com/NuDgA.jpg

Lindsay Lohan is ready to face Judge Stephanie Sautner on Wednesday for her probation violation hearing, and is looking forward to getting back to work, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.

Judge Sautner will determine if Lohan,25,formally violated terms of her probation when she failed to appear at the Downtown Women's Center for several community service commitments. The actress was ordered to help out at the Skid Row shelter after she pleaded no contest in her misdemeanor theft case.

"Lindsay recognizes it's time to have closure on this. Lindsay has several projects we will be announcing in the coming months, and she is looking forward to being back on set," Lohan's rep Steve Honig tells RadarOnline.com.

LiLo was ordered to complete 16 hours per week at the morgue, pending her probation violation hearing on Wednesday, November 2.

"Lindsay has been doing eight hour shifts just like everybody else, and she is working diligently in fulfilling her obligations. Lindsay is being accountable and is taking this very, very seriously," Honig says.

If Judge Sautner rules on Wednesday that Lindsay did violate the terms of her probation, she could be sentenced up to 18 months behind bars. The starlet's attorney Shawn Holley will assert that Lohan is in full compliance with all terms of her probation.

Goofy
10-31-2011, 01:19 PM
She looks horrible in that pic :puke:

RBP
10-31-2011, 01:48 PM
FREE LILO!!!

Teh One Who Knocks
10-31-2011, 02:05 PM
FREE LILO!!!

http://i.imgur.com/kXAzE.gif

deebakes
11-01-2011, 01:36 AM
Let lilo go!

(i want a lilo fleshlight :oops: )

JoeyB
11-01-2011, 05:25 AM
Let lilo go!

(i want a lilo fleshlight :oops: )

Me too........

Hal-9000
11-01-2011, 06:58 PM
ummm...maybe start showing up for court, community service and parole hearings?

oh, and stop breaking the law...that may count in your favor too

stupid douchebag

Acid Trip
11-01-2011, 09:31 PM
I just want to walk up to her and start muttering "blow for a blowie....blow for a blowie" and see how long it takes her to accept.

Hal-9000
11-01-2011, 09:39 PM
I just want to walk up to her and start muttering " air is for worthwhile humans, leave the planet now."

JoeyB
11-01-2011, 10:17 PM
I just want a half hour with her once she's on the slab in the morgue.

deebakes
11-02-2011, 01:03 AM
I just want a half hour with her once she's on the slab in the morgue.

pre or post death? :-k