PDA

View Full Version : Lindsay Lohan Gets Her Teeth Fixed

Teh One Who Knocks
10-31-2011, 02:13 PM
By Justin Ravitz - Us Weekly

http://i.imgur.com/sLtcu.jpg

Lindsay Lohan is on the road to the recovery -- dentally speaking, at least.

Over two weeks after the ever-embattled actress, 25, flashed shockingly yellowed, decaying teeth at a Hollywood red carpet event, she proved her million-dollar smile is on the mend.

Lohan shared a brand-new pic -- revealing a whiter, even-looking smile -- on her WhoSay page Saturday. On a bedside table by the Mean Girls' in the pic: An ashtray with a stubbed-out cigarette or two, plus a can and glass containing unidentified beverages.

"Thanks Dr. Dorfman for the zoom," Lohan wrote beneath the beaming photo. "My gums are so sore though!"

Dr. Dorfman would be Dr. Bill Dorfman, DDS, a high-profile, L.A-based dentist who's worked with such stars as Eva Longoria, Jessica Simpson, Anne Hathaway, Usher and Ozzy Osbourne.

Despite the new and improved smile, Lohan has graver matters to worry about: On Wednesday, she has a hearing with Judge Sautner, who could sentence her to a year and a half in jail for violating the terms of her probation.

PorkChopSandwiches
10-31-2011, 02:48 PM
I will make her throat sore :twisted:

Joebob034
10-31-2011, 03:21 PM
that's a start, now all she needs is to pack on a few pounds and go back to being a redhead

Godfather
10-31-2011, 03:57 PM
I hope she bought the crack-resistance dentures.

Muddy
10-31-2011, 04:11 PM
Yeah doesn't meth melt plastic also?

Teh One Who Knocks
10-31-2011, 04:23 PM
I hope she bought the crack-resistance dentures.

Yeah doesn't meth melt plastic also?

Crowns (most of them) are made of ceramic or porcelain :slap:

deebakes
11-01-2011, 01:32 AM
:lwank:

Griffin
11-01-2011, 01:54 AM
Lindsay Lohan Gets Her Teeth Fixed

do they roll back when you put a quarter in her ear?

Godfather
11-01-2011, 05:40 AM
Crowns (most of them) are made of ceramic or porcelain :slap:

They still only last 10 years if you're good to them... far less if you have bad oral hygiene (which I would imagine includes rubbing cocaine on them)

JoeyB
11-01-2011, 05:44 AM
They still only last 10 years if you're good to them... far less if you have bad oral hygiene (which I would imagine includes rubbing cocaine on them)

She could still give a good gum job though.

Goofy
11-01-2011, 07:24 AM
that's a start, now all she needs is to pack on a few pounds and go back to being a redhead

:thumbsup: