PDA

View Full Version : Swype

Teh One Who Knocks
10-31-2011, 04:08 PM
Best.Thing.Ever.

I didn't have this before I upgraded to the Gingerbread OS version and now that I have it, I dunno how I got by without it.

It's awesome :tup:

PorkChopSandwiches
10-31-2011, 04:36 PM
I cant get used to it. Turned it off

Teh One Who Knocks
10-31-2011, 04:42 PM
It was a bit hit or miss when I first tried it, but now I love it

Jezter
10-31-2011, 06:35 PM
Best.Thing.Ever.

I didn't have this before I upgraded to the Gingerbread OS version and now that I have it, I dunno how I got by without it.

It's awesome :tup:

Had it since I got my phone and I loved it right from the start. It has gotten even better with the updates. I don't know what I'd do if I had to tap the old fashioned way with the touchscreen. Swping effin' rocks! :tup:

Teh One Who Knocks
10-31-2011, 06:37 PM
Yup, and the more I use it, the better I am at it. Still confuse it a few times with words, but it's right about 98% of the time and it's soooo much faster.

Jezter
10-31-2011, 06:43 PM
Yup, and the more I use it, the better I am at it. Still confuse it a few times with words, but it's right about 98% of the time and it's soooo much faster.

Yes, with time one becomes faster and more accurate with it. So many things I don't still master with it that could make my typing even faster. Still, it is fast enough to impress my friends, who have not seen it before in action, when I show them how it works.