PDA

View Full Version : Dog hit by car after being fed LSD by naked couple

Teh One Who Knocks
10-31-2011, 05:24 PM
By Mandi Milligan - CBS Atlanta

SNELLVILLE, GA (CBS ATLANTA) - Snellville police said a dog was hit by a car and injured Sunday night after being given LSD.

Police were called to the 2100 block of Pinehurst Road around 8 p.m. after reports of a naked man and woman running down the road.

According to Captain Harold Thomas, officers knocked on the door of a house and Nicholas Modrich answered the door naked.

Thomas said Modrich and Jamie Hughes, both 25, told officers had taken LSD and had given some to their dog Oscar, who was missing.

Officers began to search for Oscar, but learned he had been hit by a car on a nearby road.

After being hit, Thomas said Oscar bit Modrich's mother and brother.

Gwinnett Animal Control took Oscar, but Modrich's family requested he be taken to a private veterinarian, police said. His medical condition is not known.

Police said after a search of the house, police found a bong, marijuana and Gummi Worms, which were allegedly used to take the LSD. However, no LSD was found in the home.

Modrich and Hughes will face drug charges upon being released from an area hospital. They may also face animal cruelty charges.

Modrich and Hughes are expected to be booked into the Gwinnett County Jail Monday.

PorkChopSandwiches
10-31-2011, 05:27 PM
I cant imagine anything better then getting arrested while high on LSD

Joebob034
10-31-2011, 06:20 PM
I cant imagine anything better then getting arrested while high on LSD

naked

Acid Trip
10-31-2011, 06:44 PM
Police said after a search of the house, police found a bong, marijuana and Gummi Worms, which were allegedly used to take the LSD. However, no LSD was found in the home.

Really, using Gummi Worms to take LSD? That's a new one.

Usually hits are sold on paper with the dealers/chemists image on it. The last paper hit I did was a Virgin Mary where every hit had a picture of a lady praying on it. If you're really lucky the dealer will have it in liquid form and can put a drop or two on a sugar cube.

I will forever associate sugar cubes with LSD :mrgreen:

deebakes
11-01-2011, 01:22 AM
:worthless: