PDA

View Full Version : Lindsay Lohan Is Ready To Be Sentenced To Jail

Teh One Who Knocks
11-02-2011, 12:52 PM
By Jen Heger - Radar Legal Editor

http://i.imgur.com/6njzo.jpg

Lindsay Lohan is ready to be sentenced to jail in court on Wednesday morning in connection with a probation violation, and will "face it with spirit, courage and strength," RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.

As RadarOnline.com previously reported, the judge handling Lohan's probation violation matter, has indicated that she is ready to sentence the actress to approximately 30 days behind bars.

"Lindsay is an extremely strong individual, and is going to do whatever she has to do in order to move on with her life. She is a gifted artist, a compassionate individual and a loyal person who is true to herself. Whatever happens today, she will face it with spirit, courage and strength," Lindsay's rep, Steve Honig tells RadarOnline.com exclusively.

Lindsay will formally admit to the probation violation at the LAX Airport Courthouse, for failure to appear on multiple occasions at her court ordered community service at the Downtown Women’s Center in connection with her theft case.

If Sautner does sentence LiLo to 30 days in jail, the Mean Girls star, 25, will likely serve about 6-7 days because of jail overcrowding. Sources connected to the case tell RadarOnline.com LiLo won't be allowed to serve her sentence under house arrest.

RadarOnline.com will be in the courtroom for the 10:00 am PT hearing at the LAX Airport Courthouse and will live stream the hearing.

Goofy
11-02-2011, 12:54 PM
She's gonna get 'probation' all right :dance:

Muddy
11-02-2011, 01:06 PM
She's going up river this time... She's had too many chances...

fricnjay
11-02-2011, 06:56 PM
I think someone will be probing her nation real soon if you know what I mean. ;)

PorkChopSandwiches
11-02-2011, 07:04 PM
At least she can sober up

Hal-9000
11-02-2011, 07:09 PM
I hope she becomes a flight risk and someone puts a cap in her back

:)

Teh One Who Knocks
11-02-2011, 07:50 PM
Lindsay Lohan Sentenced To 30 Days In Jail; Faces More Time If She Keeps Messing Up
By Amber Goodhand - Radar Reporter

http://i.imgur.com/Y9BqV.jpg

Lindsay Lohan must report to the county jail by November 9th to serve 30-days behind bars, RadarOnline.com has learned.

Los Angeles Judge Stephanie Sautner made the ruling on Wednesday after determining that the Mean Girls star violated the terms of her probation stemming from her shoplifting conviction.

Prior to the judge making her ruling, Lohan -- wearing a polka dot dress with her hair pulled back in court -- admitted in court that she did in fact violate the terms of her probation.

According to the prosecution, Lohan canceled 14 of her 19 scheduled psychotherapy appointments and three of the five she attended were cut short because of “other engagements she needed to attend to.”

“Miss Lohan was in charge of making her own schedule at the Downtown Women’s Center,” the prosecutor said, and noted that of the 20 scheduled sessions she had at the Downtown Women’s Center, she canceled 12 of them.

The judge noted that Lohan’s attorney Shawn Holley made a plea for the court not to send Lindsay back to jail; however, Judge Sautner decided in favor of jail time.

“Miss Lohan is going to wave her right to the hearing and admit her violation,” her attorney Holley said.

“Do you admit that you violated probation?” Judge Sautner asked Lohan.

“Yes, Your Honor,” Lohan replied.

“The sentence I’m going to impose is called putting the keys to the jail in the defendant’s hands,” the judge explained, noting that Lohan could choose not to accept the offer and instead just serve all of her jail time.

Judge Sautner sentenced the actress to 300 days in the county jail. However, the judge stayed most of that time – but said Lindsay must serve 30 days behind bars.

The judge said she must surrender by November 9th in person to the women’s jail and also said she was not eligible for house arrest or electronic monitoring or any other early release.

When she gets out of jail, the judge told Lindsay she must report on the next business day to the probation department.

As for the remainder of her community service time, Sautner said, ““The Downtown Women’s Center is willing to take you back, I’m not going to put them through that again.”

The judge said she tried to get Lohan into The Good Shepherd Women’s Shelter but explained, “They don’t want you because they say you set a bad example for the women trying to get their lives in order.”

Ouch!

“The morgue is willing to keep you. I’m going to revert all of your community service to the morgue,” the judge said. So, Lohan is to serve all of her time in the county morgue — with a strict timeline set forth by Judge Sautner.

Lohan must return to court on December 14 for a progress report, and she must have completed 12 days of community at the county morgue and attend four psychological therapy sessions of 45 minutes each by then.

If she is found to in compliance before her next hearing, the 270 remaining days on her sentence will be stayed until January 17th.

Sautner also told Lohan that “Ms. Parker asked not to be your probation officer anymore” and that Ms. Mansfield will be taking over and that “Ms. Mansfield is no nonsense.”

By her January 17 hearing she is to have again performed 12 more days at the morgue and four more psychotherapy sessions. The timeline is repeated until February 15, and then between February 15 and March 29 Lohan is to complete 17 days at the morgue and six psychotherapy sessions.

“Then you will have completed everything the court ordered and if you do that the jail time will be permanently stayed,” Sautner explained.

If she’s found not to be in compliance, she will then have to serve the remaining days of her sentence.

At one point during the hearing, Judge Sautner said the morgue had a problem with Lohan posting messages on her Twitter account about them saying, “I can’t order you to stop Tweeting but I’ve told them to stop holding press conferences, and I’m suggesting you don’t Tweet about them.”

The prosecution also noted that the Downtown Women’s Center incurred an expense of $112 for extra security while Lohan was serving community service with them and asked that she pay the fee.

“I don’t feel I can impose it,” the judge said, but Lohan agreed to pay the fee anyways “out of the kindness of her heart.”

The judge said she can’t leave the country or state without approval.

Melanie Chavira of the City Attorney Office tells RadarOnline.com, "Ms. Lohan will probably serve a maximum of 15 days behind bars.”

Hal-9000
11-02-2011, 07:54 PM
:facepalm:

travesty of justice

Teh One Who Knocks
11-02-2011, 07:55 PM
She's a non-violent offender and because the whole state of California is full of criminals, their jails are overcrowded....it was about all you could expect from the judge.

Hal-9000
11-02-2011, 08:03 PM
Yes but putting aside your weird personal like for this person, if anyone else did the crimes and pulled the crap she has...for years now...

anyways, a message needs to be sent...another 30 day faux-sentence is not the message IMO

Joebob034
11-02-2011, 08:12 PM
she was framed, FREE LILO!

Teh One Who Knocks
11-02-2011, 09:03 PM
Yes but putting aside your weird personal like for this person, if anyone else did the crimes and pulled the crap she has...for years now...

anyways, a message needs to be sent...another 30 day faux-sentence is not the message IMO

Liking or not liking her has nothing to do with it. Anyone else in this same situation would get the same sentence. There is no room in the California jail system for non-felon non-violent offenders.

Hal-9000
11-02-2011, 09:27 PM
Well then make room! :x

she's worse than a serial killer ffs..

Teh One Who Knocks
11-02-2011, 09:31 PM
Tell Porky, he's the one that lives in that mess of a state :hand:

DemonGeminiX
11-02-2011, 09:31 PM
:tup:

They can hold her in Porky's basement.

Hal-9000
11-02-2011, 09:38 PM
Our paper had a full page today devoted to what she's accomplished regarding her various sentences and community services...

:lol: they had graphs and percentages and she's blown off every single sentence except her house arrest time

RBP
11-02-2011, 10:06 PM
FREE LILO!

Hal-9000
11-02-2011, 10:10 PM
FREE THE MANCHESTER 7!

Teh One Who Knocks
11-02-2011, 10:13 PM
http://i.imgur.com/kXAzE.gif

Hal-9000
11-02-2011, 10:14 PM
:facepalm:

my gawd someone has actually made an emoticon for this.....the world will end in 3, 2, 1...

deebakes
11-03-2011, 01:07 AM
free lilo :sad: