PDA

View Full Version : Kris Jenner Thinks Kim Kardashian Should Keep Her Ring? "A Gift is a Gift"

Teh One Who Knocks
11-03-2011, 06:26 PM
By Nicole Eggenberger - OK Magazine

http://i.imgur.com/JBIO3.jpg

Kris Jenner stopped by Fox News Channel's Fox and Friends on Thursday morning to promote her new book, which instead turned into a discussion about daughter Kim Kardashian's divorce from Kris Humphries. So, will Kim be keeping the ring?

New reports say Kris wants the expensive wedding ring he gave Kim back and Fox and Friends asked Kris Jenner if that was true.

“This is the first time I’m hearing that," Kris said. "That’s between them — a gift is a gift."

But it sounds like she may have an opinion on the matter.

"If you look at the etiquette books, it says keep a present," she added.

However, Kris thinks Kim isn't worried about that right now.

"But I don’t think Kim is as concerned about that as everything else. It’s not about the gifts or the money, it’s about what she is feeling," Kris explained. "It’s about two people and how their lives are changing. That’s what we choose to focus on and not about frivolous things like that. It’s a big deal and a very expensive item but it’s not something Kim is thinking about.”

Joebob034
11-03-2011, 06:29 PM
"That’s between them — a gift is a gift."

"If you look at the etiquette books, it says keep a present," she added.

except when it's a wedding ring

MrsM
11-03-2011, 06:31 PM
it's confusing that the mother and husband have the same 1st name :huh:

RBP
11-03-2011, 06:53 PM
it's confusing that the mother and husband have the same 1st name :huh:

:-s

Step-dad is Bruce. Real dad is Robert.

DemonGeminiX
11-03-2011, 07:43 PM
No. It's a conditional gift. The condition was reversed. Quit being a bitchy douchebag and give the fucking ring back.

Muddy
11-03-2011, 07:54 PM
Now this is one celebrity I couldn't give 2 shits about, other than maybe wanting to see her stink box.

MrsM
11-03-2011, 07:59 PM
:-s

Step-dad is Bruce. Real dad is Robert.

Mother is Kris Jenner - Husband/ex is Kris Humphries

So when they said "However, Kris thinks Kim isn't worried about that right now" - I first thought they meant her ex-husband and not her mom

Hal-9000
11-03-2011, 08:25 PM
I heard the meeting to determine the prenuptials erupted into such a violent fight, they had to postpone the meeting :lol:

your marriage isn't even started at that point, the writing was on the wall

Acid Trip
11-03-2011, 08:25 PM
A wedding ring is a symbol of an eternal promise. Don't keep up that promise and you don't get to keep the ring.

Hal-9000
11-03-2011, 08:28 PM
A wedding ring is a symbol of an eternal promise. Don't keep up that promise and you don't get to keep the ring.

I agree with this.Especially if the couple doesn't make it to the alter.

I've heard of so many girls keeping engagement rings "because it's my right".

Bullshit, that was thousands out of a guy's pocket based on the premise you would be married.

MrsM
11-03-2011, 08:28 PM
depends on how/why they broke up...

it was a sham and she used him - give it back
he cheated or wanted some TV time and left her - sell it

Hal-9000
11-03-2011, 08:29 PM
"inside the split"

oh Lordy :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
11-03-2011, 09:09 PM
I agree with this.Especially if the couple doesn't make it to the alter.

I've heard of so many girls keeping engagement rings "because it's my right".

Bullshit, that was thousands out of a guy's pocket based on the premise you would be married.

From what I understand, it depends who does the breaking up. If the girl breaks it off, she needs to return the engagement ring, but if the guy calls it off, he is supposed to let her keep the ring if she wants it.

Hal-9000
11-03-2011, 09:14 PM
From what I understand, it depends who does the breaking up. If the girl breaks it off, she needs to return the engagement ring, but if the guy calls it off, he is supposed to let her keep the ring if she wants it.

Yeah...she'll get the ring back.On the end of my boot up her arse! :x

Teh One Who Knocks
11-03-2011, 09:15 PM
Yeah...she'll get the ring back.On the end of my boot up her arse! :x

Then don't break the engagement off :hand:

deebakes
11-03-2011, 11:00 PM
:puke:

RBP
11-03-2011, 11:40 PM
Mother is Kris Jenner - Husband/ex is Kris Humphries

So when they said "However, Kris thinks Kim isn't worried about that right now" - I first thought they meant her ex-husband and not her mom

Ohhhh... my bad. I don't even know why I commented, not like I follow this bullshit. :lol:

Teh One Who Knocks
11-04-2011, 12:02 AM
Ohhhh... my bad. I don't even know why I commented, not like I follow this bullshit. :lol:

:liar:

RBP
11-04-2011, 12:35 AM
:liar:

:slap:

I don't! :x

deebakes
11-04-2011, 01:03 AM
:slap:

I don't! :x

:hand:

Check out post #4 pinocchio.