PDA

View Full Version : Justin Bieber Will Take DNA Test And Then Sue His Accuser

RBP
11-06-2011, 11:46 PM
Justin Bieber will take a DNA test in two weeks when he returns to the United States to prove he is not Mariah Yeater's baby daddy -- and after that, Justin and his team are going after her in court ... sources directly connected with Justin tell TMZ.

Justin is in Europe now so he can't take the test until he returns ... but he is determined to put an end to what he says is a bogus scandal.

Our sources say Justin's lawyer, Howard Weitzman, contacted Yeater's attorneys Friday and conveyed the DNA test WILL happen. We're told Justin and his team are so serious ... they directed Weitzman to find a lab to do the test and Weitzman has already selected one.

Once the test shows Justin is not the daddy, Justin and his team will sue her. We're told Yeater's lawyers appeared "nervous" when they heard the news. This may explain why Yeater's lawyers went underground yesterday and did not return TMZ's calls.

Sources say Bieber and his team think it's important to file a lawsuit against Yeater to show there are consequences when somebody trumps up phony, hurtful allegations against a celebrity.

Hal-9000
11-06-2011, 11:51 PM
I wonder if he has to wank into a cup and if so, will he beat his 30 second time?

beat? :rofl:

I'm outta here

Teh One Who Knocks
11-06-2011, 11:54 PM
Who's ustin Bieber? :-k

RBP
11-06-2011, 11:56 PM
Who's ustin Bieber? :-k

Bite me. :)

Muddy
11-07-2011, 12:28 AM
Fuck with Bieber and he's gonna learn you a lesson...

Southern Belle
11-07-2011, 12:31 AM
He needs to keep it in his pants.....

DemonGeminiX
11-07-2011, 12:42 AM
He needs to keep it in his pants.....

:-s

I would never be one to defend this little faggot, but I think since he's gonna take the paternity test and his lawyers are getting ready to sue the living shit out of this girl upon the results, we can assume that he did keep it in his pants.

Hi Belle.

:wavey:

And I'm gonna laugh my ass off if it turns out that he is the father.

Southern Belle
11-07-2011, 12:46 AM

I would never be one to defend this little faggot, but I think since he's gonna take the paternity test and his lawyers are getting ready to sue the living shit out of this girl upon the results, we can assume that he did keep it in his pants.

Hi Belle.

:lol: Hey hon!

Leefro
11-07-2011, 12:53 AM

Hi Belle.

Like I said before in another thread that $53 will come in handy (pun intended)

deebakes
11-07-2011, 02:09 AM
:lwank:

Softdreamer
11-07-2011, 02:16 AM
I just thought.. What if she just got knocked up from a close relative of his and said it was his?? That would be scam of the millennium.

I remember reading about a woman who had slept with her husbands brother and them not being able to do a paternity test because the results would be inconclusive because they shared too much DNA from being brothers.

deebakes
11-07-2011, 02:21 AM
yeah, that no good dustin bieber is out banging all the bitches because of his brother's fame... makes me want to :puke:

JoeyB
11-07-2011, 05:11 AM

I just assume he sprayed her down while he was wanking to his Marky Mark photos.

DemonGeminiX
11-07-2011, 05:18 AM
I just assume he sprayed her down while he was wanking to his Marky Mark photos.

Maybe he tripped and fell on top of her while she was naked with her legs spread?

:-k

RBP
11-07-2011, 05:26 AM

Chicks dig Wahlberg.

DemonGeminiX
11-07-2011, 05:27 AM
Chicks dig Wahlberg.

It's the good vibrations.

8-[

:coat:

RBP
11-07-2011, 06:06 AM
It's the good vibrations.

8-[

:coat:

He is a sweet temptation. 8-[

JoeyB
11-07-2011, 07:18 AM
Maybe he tripped and fell on top of her while she was naked with her legs spread?

I'd like to try that with her.

Chicks dig Wahlberg.

I know that! I already said Bieber was jerking off to Walhberg didn't I?

Southern Belle
11-07-2011, 11:23 AM

:lol: My ex told one of his live ins "don't slip and fall on a dick".

Hal-9000
11-07-2011, 03:30 PM
My Dad fell on my Mom 3 times...then they got the carpet fixed :thumbsup:

Godfather
11-07-2011, 06:31 PM
Oh man would it ever be funny if he were the father, but a HUGE part of me want him not to be so this celebrity crazy rapist can have her wages garnished for the rest of her life by someone who makes more than she's worth ever 4 minutes :rofl:

Hal-9000
11-07-2011, 06:58 PM
Oh man would it ever be funny if he were the father, but a HUGE part of me want him not to be so this celebrity crazy rapist can have her wages garnished for the rest of her life by someone who makes more than she's worth ever 4 minutes :rofl:

That's how I want it to play out...the test comes back negative, Bieb's lawyers make an example out of her and charge her for extortion, fraud, perjury...whatever else and take every last dime she will ever make.

Godfather
11-07-2011, 07:11 PM
That's how I want it to play out...the test comes back negative, Bieb's lawyers make an example out of her and charge her for extortion, fraud, perjury...whatever else and take every last dime she will ever make.

For sure. All jokes aside, Bieber doesn't seem like a bad guy. Celebrities need to just deal with the paparazzi following them around, but this kind of defamation isn't right.

Hal-9000
11-07-2011, 07:13 PM
For sure. All jokes aside, Bieber doesn't seem like a bad guy. Celebrities need to just deal with the paparazzi following them around, but this kind of defamation isn't right.

I know...My Ma just spent 9 years having to defend herself for something she never did....the subject is close to my heart

Godfather
11-07-2011, 07:28 PM
I know...My Ma just spent 9 years having to defend herself for something she never did....the subject is close to my heart

:wha: Lot less funny when it happens to someone who isn't a quadrillionaire

Hal-9000
11-07-2011, 07:29 PM
yeah now when I hear about it or get accused of something myself....it gets on my tits pretty bad

JoeyB
11-07-2011, 08:26 PM
yeah now when I hear about it or get accused of something myself....it gets on my tits pretty bad

You have tits?

deebakes
11-08-2011, 02:33 AM
:canada:

Midnight_Beacon
11-12-2011, 04:18 PM

Hi Belle.

I'm right there with you. Even down to the :wavey: Hi Belle!

PorkChopSandwiches
11-12-2011, 04:37 PM

Hi Belle.

They won't let his actual DNA get processed just in case.