PDA

View Full Version : Top Paternity Lawyer Joins Case Against Justin Bieber

Teh One Who Knocks
11-07-2011, 03:31 PM
By Radar Staff

http://i.imgur.com/7hOYl.jpg

A top lawyer who once advised the White House on paternity law has joined the legal team of the woman who claims she became pregnant after a brief sexual encounter with 17-year-old singing sensation Justin Bieber last October, RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned.

In a statement, released to RadarOnline.com, the law offices of Lance Rogers said: “We are proud to announce that attorney Jeffery Leving is joining Mariah Yeater’s legal team. Jeffery Leving is a noted Fathers’ Rights attorney and he is the President of the Illinois Council on Responsible Fatherhood (see dadsrights.com).

He is a national expert on family law issues. Mr. Leving has been named one of “America’s Best Lawyers” by Forbes Radio and selected by his peers as one of Illinois’ top attorneys. He co-authored the Illinois Virtual Visitation, Right to DNA Testing Notice and Joint Custody laws. He received the President of the United States Service Award, the nation’s highest honor for volunteer service directed at solving critical social problems.”

Star magazine was first to break the news that Mariah Yeater, 20, filed a paternity lawsuit in San Diego last week, claiming that she had a 30-second sexual encounter with the Baby singer in a backstage bathroom at one of his concerts at the Staples Center in Los Angeles last October.

In the suit, she named Bieber as the father of her four-month-old son Tristyn and asks him to take a DNA test.

Bieber has adamantly denied Yeater’s claims and says he has never even met her.

redred
11-07-2011, 04:20 PM
http://i42.tinypic.com/693luw.png

Muddy
11-07-2011, 05:00 PM
By Radar Staff

http://i.imgur.com/7hOYl.jpg

A top lawyer who once advised the White House on paternity law has joined the legal team of the woman who claims she became pregnant after a brief sexual encounter with 17-year-old singing sensation Justin Bieber last October, RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned.

In a statement, released to RadarOnline.com, the law offices of Lance Rogers said: “We are proud to announce that attorney Jeffery Leving is joining Mariah Yeater’s legal team. Jeffery Leving is a noted Fathers’ Rights attorney and he is the President of the Illinois Council on Responsible Fatherhood (see dadsrights.com).

He is a national expert on family law issues. Mr. Leving has been named one of “America’s Best Lawyers” by Forbes Radio and selected by his peers as one of Illinois’ top attorneys. He co-authored the Illinois Virtual Visitation, Right to DNA Testing Notice and Joint Custody laws. He received the President of the United States Service Award, the nation’s highest honor for volunteer service directed at solving critical social problems.”

Star magazine was first to break the news that Mariah Yeater, 20, filed a paternity lawsuit in San Diego last week, claiming that she had a 30-second sexual encounter with the Baby singer in a backstage bathroom at one of his concerts at the Staples Center in Los Angeles last October.

In the suit, she named Bieber as the father of her four-month-old son Tristyn and asks him to take a DNA test.

Bieber has adamantly denied Yeater’s claims and says he has never even met her.

Boy, he is a fresh faced little girl in that picture....

Hal-9000
11-07-2011, 05:36 PM
He's a pretty girl

RBP
11-07-2011, 05:39 PM
I am a little surprised J. Leving is joining this...

Teh One Who Knocks
11-07-2011, 05:40 PM
Like I said in another thread, this chick seems to be going All In on this one....she may be telling the truth here

RBP
11-07-2011, 05:42 PM
It will be interesting to see what happens. Maybe they should do this on the Maury show. :lol:

JoeyB
11-07-2011, 08:29 PM
I am a little surprised J. Leving is joining this...

I KNEW the father's rights guy getting involved would chaff your ass.

I'm rooting for this girl. Justin should have owned up right away, now he'll always be known as the thirty-second wonder.

Acid Trip
11-07-2011, 08:46 PM
Justin's team of lawyers also announced they'd be counter suing Mariah Yeater should the paternity test show Justin is not the father.

"Our sources say Justin’s lawyer, Howard Weitzman, contacted Yeater’s attorneys Friday and conveyed the DNA test WILL happen. We’re told Justin and his team are so serious … they directed Weitzman to find a lab to do the test and Weitzman has already selected one.

Once the test shows Justin is not the daddy, Justin and his team will sue her. We’re told Yeater’s lawyers appeared “nervous” when they heard the news. This may explain why Yeater’s lawyers went underground yesterday and did not return TMZ’s calls.

Sources say Bieber and his team think it’s important to file a lawsuit against Yeater to show there are consequences when somebody trumps up phony, hurtful allegations against a celebrity."

Hal-9000
11-07-2011, 10:02 PM
It always amazes me when a lawyer of that caliber agrees to do something like this...what did she provide to him (before the paternity test) in the way of evidence? A heartfelt monologue full of tears?

Hal-9000
11-07-2011, 10:03 PM
They cloned Bieber's sperm in a lab! :shock:

RBP
11-07-2011, 11:25 PM
I KNEW the father's rights guy getting involved would chaff your ass.

Indeed...

Muddy
11-07-2011, 11:28 PM
http://i42.tinypic.com/693luw.png

This is really scary....

Shady
11-07-2011, 11:33 PM
I couldn't have cared about this case but now that Leving is involved its actually interesting. Leving may be taking a career hit on this if he is wrong.

JoeyB
11-07-2011, 11:34 PM
I couldn't have cared about this case but now that Leving is involved its actually interesting. Leving may be taking a career hit on this if he is wrong.

Judging from RBP's reaction, I'd say the career hit is happening either way.

RBP
11-07-2011, 11:35 PM
Judging from RBP's reaction, I'd say the career hit is happening either way.

Not all publicity is good publicity.

JoeyB
11-07-2011, 11:42 PM
Not all publicity is good publicity.

Just admit you feel he has betrayed the cause. It'll be cathartic for you.

RBP
11-07-2011, 11:47 PM
Cathartics are the ones who don't use birth control right?

Hal-9000
11-07-2011, 11:47 PM
There's really only two scenarios - she's batshit crazy or he did the nasty with her.

If he's never been within miles of her that brings up the Lewinsky Gambit.Did she somehow acquire some of his sperm?

JoeyB
11-07-2011, 11:56 PM
Did she somehow acquire some of his sperm?

Which also begs the question, does Justin Bieber's boyfriend spit or swallow?

Teh One Who Knocks
11-08-2011, 12:11 AM
http://i748.photobucket.com/albums/xx124/ohkimosabe/GIFS/tumblr_l6ckpnzjv21qbwyip.gif

minz
11-08-2011, 12:18 AM
There's really only two scenarios - she's batshit crazy or he did the nasty with her.

If he's never been within miles of her that brings up the Lewinsky Gambit.Did she somehow acquire some of his sperm?

I would guess it's the latter given that the Bieber camp statement said 'IF' the test shows he's not the Father, so there must be some doubt there because they are not outright ruling it out now.

Godfather
11-08-2011, 12:19 AM
http://i748.photobucket.com/albums/xx124/ohkimosabe/GIFS/tumblr_l6ckpnzjv21qbwyip.gif

:lol: Was just looking for a Maury tie-in

Hal-9000
11-08-2011, 02:24 AM
I was thinking...the Bieb's is being pretty cool about this.Both his statement and his willingness to fulfill his commitments before doing the test are quite mature in my eyes...

If it was me, I would be wanting to get that test in the bag asap, so to speak.That shit would bother me.

MrsM
11-08-2011, 02:39 AM

Pretty easy - Clean his room after he left - look in the garbage for sticky kleenex. How she would have a kid... that would be harder.