PDA

View Full Version : Man found with 11 bags of pot "in his buttocks," report states

Teh One Who Knocks
11-08-2011, 11:53 AM
WECT-TV Channel 6 News

http://i.imgur.com/5RMEJ.jpg

SHELBY, NC (WBTV) - A man stopped by cops for after he had a problem with his car in Cleveland County was found with 11 bags of marijuana "in his buttocks," a Shelby Police report said.

Keenen Ratchford was pulled over in the 800 block of Logan Street in Shelby just after 11:30 p.m. on Friday for having burned out tag lights, the Shelby Police Department said. His driver's license was also found to be revoked, the report said.

The arresting officer said he could smell a strong odor of marijuana coming from Ratchford, but could not find any drugs on him or in the vehicle.

Police said Ratchford motioned to his pants when asked at the jail if he had anything illegal on him. The officer removed Ratchford's pants and underwear, but couldn't find any illegal substances.

Ratchford then said, "Aight, man, I gotta be real with you," according to the police report, and answered yes when asked if the drugs "were in his buttocks."

A clear plastic bag containing 11 individually wrapped baggies containing "a green vegetable substance" were removed from Ratchford's "buttock," police said.

The narcotics weighed 6.7 grams, according to police.

Ratchford was arrested on the charge of Possession With Intent To Sell And Deliver Controlled Substance.

The drugs were placed into evidence.

Acid Trip
11-08-2011, 03:10 PM
First he decides to break weed down into half gram baggies and then decides to shove them up his ass? One, who the hell buys only a half gram at a time. Two, who is so scared of getting caught with weed that they shove it up their ass?

:wtf:

Joebob034
11-08-2011, 03:20 PM
First he decides to break weed down into half gram baggies and then decides to shove them up his ass? One, who the hell buys only a half gram at a time. Two, who is so scared of getting caught with weed that they shove it up their ass?

apparently this guy cuz he got caught, BTW I can fit more than that :thumbsup:

PorkChopSandwiches
11-08-2011, 03:52 PM
what an asshole

Hal-9000
11-08-2011, 04:01 PM
6.7 grams up his butt....rookie :hand:

JoeyB
11-08-2011, 08:59 PM

Was it actually up his ass, or just sandwiched between his ass cheeks?

I mean, either way I wouldn't want to smoke it.

Muddy
11-08-2011, 09:20 PM
And why did he cave in and tell the cop that weed was up his ass? wtf?

Acid Trip
11-08-2011, 09:41 PM
Was it actually up his ass, or just sandwiched between his ass cheeks?

I mean, either way I wouldn't want to smoke it.

The officer removed Ratchford's pants and underwear, but couldn't find any illegal substances.

If the officer removed his pants and underwear but still couldn't find the weed then it had to be jammed up the ole poop-shoot.

Hal-9000
11-08-2011, 10:52 PM
He just wanted someone to go fishin......naughty monkey