PDA

View Full Version : Two Florida men both accused of soliciting sex from 14-year-old girl

Teh One Who Knocks
11-10-2011, 12:55 PM
By JACOB CARPENTER - The Naples Daily News

http://i.imgur.com/05END.png

An East Naples firefighter has been placed on administrative leave after officials in a rural Florida county say he arranged to have sex with an undercover deputy posing as a 14-year-old girl.

Eric Lentovich, 36, a six-year veteran of the East Naples Fire Department, was one of two men with Collier ties picked up in an online child predator and prostitution sting that netted 12 arrests last week.

Lentovich, 36, was arrested Thursday in Hardee County, located about 100 miles northeast of Naples, on charges of soliciting a minor and traveling to meet a minor. He met with acting East Naples Fire Chief Kingman Schuldt on Monday and was removed from his duties as a driver engineer and paramedic pending a law enforcement investigation.

Scott Andrew Milboer, 33, of the 4500 block 17th Street Southwest in Golden Gate Estates, was arrested Saturday on Golden Gate Parkway, where he was expecting to meet a woman arranging sex for him with a 14-year-old girl, a Collier County Sheriff’s Office report said. He arranged the meeting after responding to a Craigslist ad, the report said.

He was actually speaking with a Osceola County detective.

Lentovich had also arranged to meet with the mother of a 14-year-old girl — this time in Hardee County — to discuss having sex with both of them, Hardee County Sheriff’s Major Randy Dey said.

“He said it was a fantasy for him,” Dey said.

Lentovich arrived at a home where he expected to meet the teen and her mother, circling it several times, Dey said. Lentovich also had condoms with him at the time of his arrest, Dey said.

Schuldt said he was made aware of the charges late Thursday and decided to put Lentovich on leave without pay. Lentovich is allowed to use vacation days while off duty.

“Until something is done through the legal system, it’s my decision that I’m not going to have him riding the fire trucks,” Schuldt said.

Lentovich was released from jail on $5,000 bond Friday. Milboer remained in the Collier County jail Monday night, according to Sheriff’s Office records.

Attempts to reach Lentovich and Milboer for comment were unsuccessful Monday. A man who identified himself as Lentovich’s father hung up.

Fire officials are looking at whether Lentovich improperly used any district technology, but a preliminary review indicates he did not, Schuldt said.

Schuldt said he didn’t discuss Lentovich’s innocence or guilt during their meeting Monday.

“We were really concerned with, one, is his family OK, and then concentrated on the process here for East Naples,” Schuldt said, “so I didn’t really get into the details of this case.”

RBP
11-10-2011, 01:58 PM
I still don't like these stings.

PorkChopSandwiches
11-10-2011, 03:41 PM
Its is kind of fucked up, like entrapment.

Hal-9000
11-10-2011, 08:37 PM
I support the stings.At least it keeps the pervos away from the real 14 year olds...

wtf you doing looking to meet a grade 8 girl in the first place for??

JoeyB
11-10-2011, 08:57 PM
I support the stings.At least it keeps the pervos away from the real 14 year olds...

wtf you doing looking to meet a grade 8 girl in the first place for??

Homework assistance.

Hal-9000
11-10-2011, 10:32 PM
Homework assistance.

those blue Craigslist responses are going to fuck you up big time one day..

JoeyB
11-10-2011, 11:30 PM
those blue Craigslist responses are going to fuck you up big time one day..

Why? All I ever do is ask for women to volunteer to let me fuck their corpses. I never actually SAY I'll kill them first.

deebakes
11-11-2011, 02:59 AM
lock up these pedos :tup: