PDA

View Full Version : Stick Thin And Somber Demi Moore Looks Gaunt Ahead Of Her 49th Birthday

Teh One Who Knocks
11-11-2011, 02:15 AM
By Radar Staff

http://i.imgur.com/Bltpv.jpg

Is ageless Demi Moore finally starting to show her years?

The actress spent the day before her 49th birthday getting pampered at a West Hollywood nail salon looking shockingly skinny in baggy clothes and with her usually unlined face showing signs of stress – and RadarOnline.com has the photos.

Clutching onto a can of Red Bull energy drink, the almost birthday girl did not seem to be in the celebratory spirit, looking sullen and somber as she stepped out of the Sunset Plaza Jessica Nail Clinic.

The actress, whose painfully thin body looks like it is dwindling away by the day, covered up what is left of her curves in baggy brown pants and a cardigan sweater, with her enormous diamond engagement ring and wedding band from Ashton Kutcher hanging onto her ring finger.

A few weeks ago, Moore was spotted at the same salon looking alarmingly skinny in a similar outfit.

As RadarOnline.com previously reported, Demi was already looking startling thin before Ashton’s latest cheating scandal, and now the actress' weight has plunged to a frightening new low, according to an expert.

"She has lost another 10 pounds in a short period of time," nutritionist Majid Ali, who has not treated the star, told RadarOnline.com in an exclusive interview.

Ali estimates that the 5'5" actress appears to weigh as little as 90 pounds. "She looks like she has gone even lower in the past month.

"Those protruding cheeks and rather gaunt face are not a healthy sign," he explained, adding that, "Stress can really debilitate an appetite."

As previously reported, Kutcher is accused of bedding a blond party girl named Sara Leal at the Hard Rock Hotel in San Diego in August, on the same night of his sixth wedding anniversary with Demi.

deebakes
11-11-2011, 02:52 AM
:puke:

Hal-9000
11-11-2011, 03:23 AM
oh...Maybe Ashton stepped out because she's not looking well?

Richard Cranium
11-11-2011, 01:04 PM
It shows I'm old but, she used to be so smoking hot.. Looks like "tales from the crypt" now..

redred
11-11-2011, 01:23 PM
someone should send her a mac rib :tup:

Hal-9000
11-11-2011, 05:28 PM
It shows I'm old but, she used to be so smoking hot.. Looks like "tales from the crypt" now..

She was an older Milf in that movie Striptease and showed the younger girls that she could be damn sexy :thumbsup:

Muddy
11-11-2011, 05:28 PM
Yow! starting to show that age...

*edit* hmmmm... hopefully she isn't sick...

If she is its very possible that she told Ashton to go out and get some pussy becasue she knows he has needs and she wants to keep him happy... ? Maybe? I dunno.. It's possible.

PorkChopSandwiches
11-11-2011, 05:32 PM
She like 90 now?

Muddy
11-11-2011, 05:33 PM

PorkChopSandwiches
11-11-2011, 05:36 PM
94?

Hal-9000
11-11-2011, 05:39 PM
Yow! starting to show that age...

*edit* hmmmm... hopefully she isn't sick...

If she is its very possible that she told Ashton to go out and get some pussy becasue she knows he has needs and she wants to keep him happy... ? Maybe? I dunno.. It's possible.

I had the same feeling...they talk about their open relationship, maybe there's a reason like she is sick?

PorkChopSandwiches
11-12-2011, 02:14 PM
:rip:

Midnight_Beacon
11-12-2011, 04:09 PM
I hope she's going to be ok. She doesn't look healthy at all.