PDA

View Full Version : She’s Single! Pippa Middleton Splits With Long-Term Boyfriend

Teh One Who Knocks
11-11-2011, 06:08 PM
By Radar Staff

http://i.imgur.com/K3Tkd.jpg

‘Her Royal Hotness’ is single – and ready to mingle.

Yes, Pippa Middleton, the stunning younger sis of Kate Middleton, is back on the market, after breaking up with her long-term boyfriend, Alex Loudon, after a string of bad arguments.

The Duchess of Cambridge has reportedly been consoling Pippa, 27, who dated the hunky Loudon, 31, for three years.

"Pippa tried to get over the split by spending last weekend with Wills and Kate at [Scottish royal residence] Balmoral," a source told UK’s The Sun. "She and Alex split briefly in the summer, but this time it's over. They are barely speaking."

Just two months ago, Pippa and Alex shocked fellow guests at a friend's wedding by having a yelling match.

The source added, "It was said after the wedding that Alex was jealous of Pippa flirting with Prince Harry. But the truth is, she and Harry are just [friends]."

The Sun also says Pippa may not be in a big rush to find a new man.

"She's always gone for sporty guys," a pal said. "Whoever is lucky enough to win her affections will have to be athletic."

Pippa became an international sensation when she nearly stole the show at her sister’s royal wedding last April by wearing a clinging, white dress that showed off her finer assets.

redred
11-11-2011, 06:11 PM
:woot: for joey

Goofy
11-11-2011, 06:14 PM
a pal said. "Whoever is lucky enough to win her affections will have to be athletic."

I play darts and bowls :cheerlead:

Godfather
11-11-2011, 06:17 PM
Her face looks like an old boot in that photo...

Hal-9000
11-11-2011, 06:25 PM
I play darts and bowls :cheerlead:

:lol:

I have a weightlifting sim on my computer :cheerlead:

redred
11-11-2011, 06:36 PM
i can :wank: with both hands

Hal-9000
11-11-2011, 07:00 PM
I look at pictures of hot chicks from the sporting world

JoeyB
11-11-2011, 09:05 PM
:woot: for joey

Thank you.

Her face looks like an old boot in that photo...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Rw5MosKRm4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Rw5MosKRm4

i can :wank: with both hands

Nothing says 'I've got a big cock' like a double wanker.

I actually came here to post this very story, this is the text from The Sun:

PIPPA Middleton has broken up with her long-term boyfriend, The Sun can reveal.

The 27-year-old royal bridesmaid and ex-cricketer Alex Loudon, 31, split after rows.

Kate Middleton has been consoling kid sister Pippa after the pert-bottomed beauty split from her long-time lover.

The break-up with hunk Alex was said by pals to have followed a string of rows in recent weeks.

Pippa was last night revealed to have immediately sought solace from new Royal Kate and hubby Prince William, both 29.

A source told The Sun: "Pippa tried to get over the split by spending last weekend with Wills and Kate at Balmoral. She and Alex split briefly in the summer — but this time it's over. They are barely speaking."

Just two months ago the couple stunned fellow guests at a pal's wedding by having a blazing row.

The source revealed: "It was said after the wedding that Alex was jealous of Pippa flirting with Prince Harry. But the truth is she and Harry are just mates."

Other friends claimed the couple's increasing bust-ups stemmed from Old Etonian Alex not being able to cope with Pippa's new status as a sex symbol.

Love match ... Pippa Middleton and Alex Loudon at Wimbledon in June
Her figure-hugging bridesmaid frock when Wills wed Kate in April caused a sensation.

Pippa, who works at her family's mail order firm Party Pieces, has told chums she is in no rush to find a new fella.

One said: "She's always gone for sporty guys. Whoever is lucky enough to win her affections will have to be athletic."

deebakes
11-11-2011, 11:22 PM
so lonely :(

JoeyB
11-11-2011, 11:55 PM
so lonely :(

No...so ready for me...

minz
11-12-2011, 12:05 AM
‘Her Royal Hotness’ Seriously?

DemonGeminiX
11-12-2011, 12:29 AM
:dunno:

She's not a royal and she's not that hot.

JoeyB
11-12-2011, 12:30 AM
‘Her Royal Hotness’ Seriously?

:dunno:

She's not a royal and she's not that hot.

Don't make me post that 'die' clip a second time in this thread....because I will!

minz
11-12-2011, 12:34 AM
Don't make me post that 'die' clip a second time in this thread....because I will!

:lol: nooooooooo.

DemonGeminiX
11-12-2011, 12:34 AM
:hand:

She's a plain jane looking regular person. She has a nice body. Her face is average. The person who wrote the article called her 'stunning'. I don't consider her sister 'stunning', but she's far prettier than Pippa.

[-(

JoeyB
11-12-2011, 12:40 AM
:lol: nooooooooo.

Sometimes, I can be cruel...