PDA

View Full Version : Practical joke turns deadly, one man stabbed, say police

Teh One Who Knocks
11-13-2011, 12:03 PM
WWLTV Eyewitness News

SLIDELL, La. – A practical joke led to a fight and turned deadly Friday evening and left one man dead, according to Slidell Police spokesman Assistant Chief Kevin Foltz.

Around 8:15 p.m., authorities were called to a home in the 2000 block of Seventh Street. When police arrived on the scene, according to police, a male victim who had been stabbed was sitting in a chair unresponsive. Police set up a perimeter and located the suspect a short time later.

Felipe Fuentes, 40, of Slidell, was arrested and charged with second-degree murder, according to police.

Authorities believe that a practical joke ended in a deadly altercation. According to a police report from Foltz, “the victim and suspect were inside the apartment drinking when the suspect went to the bathroom. While inside the bathroom the victim held the door closed as a joke.”

Once Pueutes got out of the bathroom, the two engaged in a fight, according to police. The fight was stopped by other people.

However, “A short time later the suspect armed himself with a large pocket knife (4 inch blade) and returned to the suspect’s apartment. Once inside the apartment he walked up to the victim without saying anything and stabbed him in the chest,” said Foltz.

“The victim in return hit the suspect over the head with a beer bottle, causing a large laceration to the top of his head. The victim then staggered to a chair and died.”

Pueutes, who captured by a K-9 later, fled into a wooded area, according to police. He is currently being held in the St. Tammany Parish Jail.

deebakes
11-13-2011, 05:47 PM
doesn't seem like a practical joke to me... but I guess Louisiana doesn't have a lot of rocket scientists either... :-k

PorkChopSandwiches
11-13-2011, 06:24 PM
Holding the bathroom door shut was the joke. Not the stabbing :lol:

JoeyB
11-13-2011, 08:37 PM

Are we sure about that?

deebakes
11-13-2011, 08:45 PM

:huh:

JoeyB
11-13-2011, 09:23 PM

I'll clear this up for you: Don't rape a bathroom door while you have a four inch knife inserted in your rectum.

deebakes
11-13-2011, 10:27 PM
no, i think holding a bathroom door shut being a practical joke is itself a joke...

PorkChopSandwiches
11-13-2011, 10:35 PM
no, i think holding a bathroom door shut being a practical joke is itself a joke...

:wank:

JoeyB
11-13-2011, 11:15 PM

Slidell Louisiana is not a mecca for comic geniuses. It probably was brilliant, for them.

deebakes
11-14-2011, 01:59 AM

see post #2 :-k

JoeyB
11-14-2011, 06:41 AM

see post #2 :-k

There is no post #2, there is only door rape. Remember that.