PDA

View Full Version : Cheerleaders fight after junior midgets football game

Teh One Who Knocks
11-15-2011, 11:42 AM
By JULIE JOHNSON - THE PRESS DEMOCRAT

http://i.imgur.com/DKC5A.jpg

A 17-year-old Santa Rosa girl was arrested Sunday, accused of punching and pushing a member of a rival cheerleading group at a football club game, Windsor police officials said.

The teen, who wasn’t identified because she’s a juvenile crime suspect, was apparently a coach for a North Bay Youth Football and Cheer team made up of younger members, Sgt. Rob Gordon said.

They were attending an afternoon game at Windsor High between junior midgets teams for boys ages 7 to 9, Gordon said.

The Santa Rosa Stallions and the Rohnert Park Warriors competed in a 2 p.m. game at the school, according to the league’s website.

Teens from different cheer groups confronted each other in a parking lot toward the end of the game, Gordon said.

“Derogatory names were thrown from either side and an argument ensued that included pushing,” Gordon said. “It went downhill from there.”

The 17-year-old teen punched a 15-year-old girl and pushed her to the ground, he said. The commotion drew a crowd to the area and several parents called 911.

An ambulance crew staged at the school for the game evaluated the 15-year-old, who said she felt nauseous, and her parents later took her to a hospital as a precautionary measure, Gordon said. She was treated and released, he said.

The 17-year-old was booked into Sonoma County’s juvenile hall on suspicion of battery, Gordon said.

Board members of the football and cheer league couldn’t be reached Monday.

Joebob034
11-15-2011, 05:26 PM
just like in Bring It On

Hal-9000
11-15-2011, 06:31 PM
I thought there would be midgets fighting

:sad2:

RBP
11-15-2011, 06:55 PM
battery again... *eyeroll*

kids can fight sometimes, so what. Bet that little bitch will keep her mouth shut from now on after she got her ass kicked.

PorkChopSandwiches
11-15-2011, 06:57 PM
you got served

Hal-9000
11-15-2011, 06:59 PM
I got pushed to the ground on the way to school every day as part of our morning warm up :lol:

good thing there were no hospitals in our city..

deebakes
11-16-2011, 02:51 AM
:lol:

DemonGeminiX
11-16-2011, 03:31 AM
RBP, the real problem is that there are parents around when these fights break out. Back when I was their age, I and everyone else had the presence of mind to find a place where no one older would interfere. Hell, if we got into fights around our mothers when we were their age, our mothers would get upset and call the cops too. Administrators would too. That's why we didn't do things like that in front of our mother's or school administrator's eyes. These kids today have no goddamned sense.

Teh One Who Knocks
11-16-2011, 03:37 AM
RBP, the real problem is that there are parents around when these fights break out. Back when I was their age, I and everyone else had the presence of mind to find a place where no one older would interfere. Hell, if we got into fights around our mothers when we were their age, our mothers would get upset and call the cops too. Administrators would too. That's why we didn't do things like that in front of our mother's or school administrator's eyes. These kids today have no goddamned sense.

:tup:

"The Trail"...that's where all the fights happened at my Jr/Sr High School. There was a trail that was behind the school that led to the walking path back into town. If you had a beef with someone during the day, you told them to meet you there after school to settle it.

JoeyB
11-16-2011, 06:15 AM
There was a trail that was behind the school that led to the walking path back into town. If you had a beef with someone during the day, you told them to meet you there after school to settle it.

And then skipped class to begin digging your spike pit trap...