PDA

View Full Version : Youth Pastor Has Sex with 16-Year-Old

Teh One Who Knocks
11-15-2011, 11:12 PM
By Richard Connelly - The Houston Press

http://i.imgur.com/RJKNK.jpg

A Cypress youth pastor has been charged with raping a teenager who met him through the church.

Chad Foster, 32, faces three counts of raping the 16-year-old girl, according to court documents.

Foster was reportedly a pastor for high school-aged students at the Community of Faith Church this summer when he befriended the girl.

The relationship became sexual and continued until she told a teacher and another pastor at the church, and law enforcement was notified.

She said Foster repeatedly told her the relationship needed to be kept a secret due to the age difference.

He is in the Harris County Jail on a $90,000 bond.

PorkChopSandwiches
11-15-2011, 11:18 PM
Has sex and rape are pretty far apart

Teh One Who Knocks
11-15-2011, 11:26 PM
All depends how lippy she gets :nono:

PorkChopSandwiches
11-15-2011, 11:36 PM
What :shock:

:lol:

RBP
11-15-2011, 11:38 PM

You're right, this was rape.

Hal-9000
11-15-2011, 11:40 PM
You know what's really sad, in the Christian world when ministers or priests are discovered to be interfering with a child like this...they rarely face prosecution and are usually assigned to a different parish as punishment :(

It's the one aspect that occurs within my faith that I truly hate

JoeyB
11-15-2011, 11:40 PM

Indeed Porky, indeed.

PorkChopSandwiches
11-16-2011, 12:22 AM
You know what's really sad, in the Christian world when ministers or priests are discovered to be interfering with a child like this...they rarely face prosecution and are usually assigned to a different parish as punishment :(

It's the one aspect that occurs within my faith that I truly hate

That's only the Catholic church since they are like a big business. Where Christian churches are stand alone for the most part. The don't answer to the mob