PDA

View Full Version : Most know what the Mile High Club is-but what is it when it is in a cop car?

Teh One Who Knocks
11-16-2011, 12:10 PM
by Scott Engle - The Montgomery County Police reporter

http://i.imgur.com/2j5vX.jpg http://i.imgur.com/0i2Fu.jpg

On Monday, around 2 p.m., a Pct. 4 Deputy Constable responded to the Whataburger in the 23,600 block of US Hwy 59 in Porter where a reportee told 911 call takers an intoxicated white male was passed out and his friend, another intoxicated white male, was attempting unsuccessfully to wake him by slapping him.

The deputy arrived to find the two males (one still unconscious and unresponsive) and a female. While searching the unconscious male for identification, the deputy located dozens of Hydrocodone and Soma pills. He also noticed the conscious male (30-year-old Howard Keith Windham of New Caney) dropping something under the table, which turned out to be another Soma tablet. Windham had a Soma tablet in his pocket as well.

The female (44-year-old Tina Marie Arie of Porter) admitted giving the unconscious male some of her Hydrocodone. Prescription bottles recovered from her vehicle contained Hydrocodone and Soma matching the appearance of the pills removed from the pocket of the unconscious male.

The Pct. 4 deputy arrested Windham for Possession of a Controlled Substance and Arie for Delivery of a Controlled Substance. The unconscious male was transported by EMS to a nearby hospital.

While en route to male and female booking, the deputy noticed the pair moving around in the back of the patrol car. He looked in his rearview mirror and could no longer see Tina Arie. She told the deputy she had her head on Howard Windham’s lap because she was tired. However, when the deputy pulled over to the side of the road, he could see that despite both parties being handcuffed behind their backs, Windham’s pants were unfastened and Arie was servicing his exposed genitalia. The deputy ordered them to cease the sexual contact and then continued driving to the jail. There were no additional charges.

PorkChopSandwiches
11-16-2011, 03:04 PM
Thats epic

RBP
11-16-2011, 03:10 PM
handcuffs turn her on

Muddy
11-16-2011, 03:39 PM
Whataburger.. I knew that place was a dump..

Joebob034
11-16-2011, 04:36 PM
classy