PDA

View Full Version : Teacher Accused Of Masturbating In Class

Teh One Who Knocks
11-16-2011, 12:51 PM
CBS Chicago

http://i.imgur.com/1uoe0.jpg

SCHAUMBURG, Ill. (CBS) – A teacher at a suburban Christian school has been charged with a felony, after he was fired for allegedly masturbating behind a podium while teaching class.

As CBS 2′s Dana Kozlov reports, Schaumburg police said he might have been doing it for the past 10 years or more.

Paul LaDuke, 75, has been charged with sexual exploitation of a child. LaDuke has been a math teacher at the school for 26 years.

On Friday, a student at Schaumburg Christian School, located at 200 N. Roselle Rd., reported to another teacher that LaDuke appeared to be masturbating while seated at his podium during class.

The teacher notified the school administration, which launched an internal investigation. LaDuke was fired on Friday and, on Monday, school officials contacted Schaumburg police.

“Obviously, she was distressed and upset by what occurred, but we’re very thankful that she brought it forward,” said Schaumburg police Sgt. John Nebel.

Detectives interviewed several students and LaDuke was arrested on Monday.

Investigators determined that, while seated at a podium in class on Friday, LaDuke unzipped and lowered his pants and masturbated while students were present in the classroom.

“Through the course of our investigation, our detectives have come to believe that this has happened several times per year for 10 years or more, possibly,” Nebel said.

Asked if there had been previous complaints that did not result in any action against LaDuke, Nebel said no.

“It’s not that it’s been reported and nothing has been done, it’s just that during the course of the investigation, we’ve come to learn certain information and I can’t go further for the fact that there’s a possibility of more charges before a grand jury,” Nebel said.

Police said there is no evidence that LaDuke touched any students in an inappropriate manner or harmed them physically.

LaDuke is due for a bond hearing on Wednesday at the Rolling Meadows courthouse.

LaDuke taught Algebra I and Honors Geometry to high school freshmen, Honors Algebra II to sophomores, and Algebra II and Trigonometry/Pre-Calculus to juniors and seniors. His name had been removed from the school’s Web site as of Wednesday morning.

RBP
11-16-2011, 02:33 PM
:facepalm:

Muddy
11-16-2011, 02:54 PM
Off with his Head!!! :villagers:

RBP
11-16-2011, 02:56 PM
Off with his Head!!! :villagers:

:-s

which head?

PorkChopSandwiches
11-16-2011, 02:59 PM
If this was a young female teacher I would be ok with it

Teh One Who Knocks
11-16-2011, 03:00 PM

Only so long as she was hot :nono:

RBP
11-16-2011, 03:04 PM
Go ahead... yuck it up... you can't piss me off. :nono:

Muddy
11-16-2011, 03:38 PM
tHIS MAN IS OLD AND UGLY AND PROBABLY SCARED ALL THE ATTRACTIVE GIRLS IN THE CLASS... pUT HIM IN THE JAIL!!!! fukkin caps.

Joebob034
11-16-2011, 04:38 PM

:lol:

redred
11-16-2011, 04:40 PM
“Through the course of our investigation, our detectives have come to believe that this has happened several times per year for 10 years or more, possibly,” Nebel said.

Asked if there had been previous complaints that did not result in any action against LaDuke, Nebel said no.

so why didn't the children enjoy the show this time then?

Hal-9000
11-16-2011, 07:40 PM
75 years old and he was spanking the chimp?

:tup: nice one Grandpa Walton

DemonGeminiX
11-16-2011, 08:18 PM
I'm amazed he could still get it up at that age.

deebakes
11-17-2011, 03:59 AM
:coat: