PDA

View Full Version : Hope Solo and Maksim Chmerkovskiy: Dancing's Sore Losers?

Teh One Who Knocks
11-16-2011, 06:30 PM
By Dahvi Shira - People Magazine

http://i.imgur.com/7axI2.jpg

Hope Solo and Maksim Chmerkovskiy made it all the way to the Dancing with the Stars semi-finals before being eliminated Tuesday night. But instead of going out on a high note, the soccer star and her pro partner demonstrated a bad attitude.

During the season, the pair weren't the first to be criticized by the judges, but they were the first to make a stink about it. Starting with Chmerkovskiy's negative comments toward judge Len Goodman, the couple's bitter commentary continued all season.

In a video recap of Monday's performances, Solo, 30, complained about her scores: "Sevens? The same thing I got in week one. Kiss my booty," she said, adding, "The scores at this point, the judges at this point mean nothing." The pair were also heard swearing about the judges as they awaited their second set of scores: "Fuck 'em," they said, with Solo also tossing in that she didn't even want to look at the panel.

And on Tuesday, when eliminated from the ballroom, they both expressed gratitude, though Chmerkovskiy, 31, said, "It is what it is," admitting that he wished he "had been better" for Solo.

Instead of acknowledging her partner's efforts during the season, Solo cracked a joke. "I have to thank you, Maks, for casting me to be on your show," referring to his outburst, when he said, "This is my show. I help make it what it is."

Muddy
11-16-2011, 06:58 PM
Maks has a sore loser attitude.. He always gripes at the scores and in my opinion intimidates the judges...

JoeyB
11-16-2011, 10:21 PM
Maks has a sore loser attitude.. He always gripes at the scores and in my opinion intimidates the judges...

Whatever the problem is, Hope was caught in the middle and I fully understand her frustration. And, sometimes the judges really do cross the line. Michael Bolton was given unnecessary shit...was eliminated...and still had the class to come back a couple of weeks later at last minute notice to fill in for an ailing singer.

Carrie Ann has a bitchy attitude, for the record. Len never really crosses the line, even if he is crusty, excepting perhaps his odd obsession with discussing female contestants body parts. It was actually Bruno who raked Bolton over the coals.