PDA

View Full Version : Man jailed for blasting co-worker’s rectum with air compressor

Teh One Who Knocks
11-17-2011, 02:42 PM
The Cyprus Mail

A CARPENTER’S assistant blasted pressurised air up his friend’s rectum, rupturing his large intestine, because he was seeking a pleasant change that would break the monotony of hard work, a Nicosia court has said.

The foreign EU national who is a father of two, was jailed for 45 days last week after admitting that in October last year he had seriously injured his friend who required surgery and a lengthy stay in hospital to recover.

“The defendant’s idea to administer pressurised air into his friend’s anus is indeed original and in reality the thought of it provokes laughter; but putting the idea into practice ended up in tragedy for the victim and the perpetrator,” the court said.

The decision issued by the court did not contain much detail concerning the incident.

The court said the defendant, being 31 and a carpenter’s assistant must have realised that the gun of an air compressor is a dangerous object and should not be used near the human body.

The judge said the victim had suffered for many days and certainly “the tragic consequences for the victim were not worth the defendant’s few moments of fun.”

“The incident is isolated but it did not happen by accident” – it was done deliberately for fun, the court said. “The particular action is not a usual phenomenon, but the frivolity of people acting at the expense of other people without considering the unexpected consequences of the joke is a phenomenon of concern to our society.”

The court said the only fitting penalty under the circumstances was immediate imprisonment, even if the defendant had done something that is not characteristic of his personality.

The court also rejected a motion to suspend the sentence, saying it had exhausted its leniency by cutting the duration of imprisonment.

Loser
11-17-2011, 02:55 PM
:lmao:

I...I don't even know what to say to this :?

PorkChopSandwiches
11-17-2011, 03:05 PM
Holy shit, he must have put it up in his asshole first.

Joebob034
11-17-2011, 05:39 PM
:puke:

Acid Trip
11-17-2011, 06:33 PM

That's what I was thinking. How did he get the nozzle near the dudes bare asshole without drawing suspicion?

:-k

PorkChopSandwiches
11-17-2011, 06:35 PM
I think we aren't getting the "hole" story on these gaybies

JoeyB
11-17-2011, 09:06 PM

Must have, and yet if he did, wouldn't the other guy be partly to blame for LETTING him do it?

Noilly Pratt
11-17-2011, 09:13 PM
The Cyprus Mail

A CARPENTER’S assistant blasted pressurised air up his friend’s rectum, rupturing his large intestine, because he was seeking a pleasant change that would break the monotony of hard work,

Hmmm...I'm faced with the monotony of hard carpentry work. Should I:

A) Sing
B) Look out the window
C) Tell a story or a limerick
D) Think of sex.
E) Blow pressurized air up my friend's rectum.

Hey Carlo, I had a thought....

Who the hell thinks like this????????????? :mrgreen:

JoeyB
11-17-2011, 09:19 PM
opps

minz
11-17-2011, 09:35 PM
I have no idea why Hal sprang to mind when reading the title of this thread. :dunno::?

Noilly Pratt
11-17-2011, 11:09 PM
I have no idea why Hal sprang to mind when reading the title of this thread. :dunno::?

Secret thoughts of using an air compressor with Hal?:-k

* Pulls out couch *

Here, sit...tell me about your mother...

:mrgreen:

minz
11-17-2011, 11:27 PM
Secret thoughts of using an air compressor with Hal?:-k

* Pulls out couch *

Here, sit...tell me about your mother...

:mrgreen:

My Mother, what a complete bitch :(

Muddy
11-17-2011, 11:45 PM

Wow...

:popcorn:

JoeyB
11-17-2011, 11:51 PM

Oh dear...

deebakes
11-18-2011, 02:19 AM

:empathy:

Hal-9000
11-18-2011, 02:27 AM
I think we aren't getting the "hole" story...

:lol:

Hal-9000
11-18-2011, 02:28 AM
Hmmm...I'm faced with the monotony of hard carpentry work. Should I:

A) Sing
B) Look out the window
C) Tell a story or a limerick
D) Think of sex.
E) Blow pressurized air up my friend's rectum.

:rofl:

Hal-9000
11-18-2011, 02:29 AM

:meh:

JoeyB
11-18-2011, 05:17 AM
:rofl:

:meh:

Yeah, it's funny until YOU are the one being mocked.

Hal-9000
11-18-2011, 10:11 PM
Yeah, it's funny until YOU are the one being mocked.

:hand: Noilly's post was brilliant, admit it