PDA

View Full Version : Police say teen beat girlfriend with Shake Weight dumbbell

Teh One Who Knocks
11-17-2011, 11:03 PM
WISH-TV Channel 8

http://i.imgur.com/y9CTi.jpg

WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. (WLFI) - A man faces two felonies after allegedly beating his girlfriend with a Shake Weight dumbbell. 19-year-old Jonathan T. Noe is charged with Battery and Strangulation, both felonies. He is also charged with Invasion of Privacy.

Court documents state Noe knowingly and intentionally violated a protective order to keep him from abusing, harassing, or disturbing the peace of the victim, his girlfriend. The order was filed in Porter County in June.

The victim told police Noe, her boyfriend, was unhappy with her and began kicking her and beating her until she was knocked unconscious after he attended a party in Willowbrook Apartments in West Lafayette.

When police arrived at the apartment complex, they said the woman's eyes were swollen shut and her mouth was so swollen she could hardly speak. Police noted in court documents four of her teeth were knocked loose and pushed back toward her throat.

Medical records in the court documents reveal the victim suffered a hematoma to her head, a fracture to her right eye socket, a broken nose, a blowout fracture on her face, a concussion and multiple bruises.

deebakes
11-18-2011, 02:20 AM
:shock:

RBP
11-18-2011, 02:26 AM
Nice guy :|

Hal-9000
11-18-2011, 02:32 AM
I think that I'd seriously walk past the guy and sucker punch him on principle alone...not trying to sound like a tough guy, just a guy with limited self control..

JoeyB
11-18-2011, 05:16 AM
Is it too early to say something inappropriate in this thread?

RBP
11-18-2011, 05:28 AM
Is it too early to say something inappropriate in this thread?

Since when does that stop you? :lol:

JoeyB
11-18-2011, 06:59 AM
Since when does that stop you? :lol:

You have a point. Those shakeweights look really sexy in a girls hands. Shake it baby, shake it!

I think you could probably sodomize a girl with one too.

And, maybe make her shake it while it's partly stuck up her butt.

Or walk around with it dangling out of her backside. And maybe stick a shake-it style flashlight up her vagina, and turn off the lights, and track her by the shakey sounds from her ass and the occasional flashes of light from her happy hole.