PDA

View Full Version : Paul Mitchell's Son Sued: You Can't Hump My Face!!!

Teh One Who Knocks
11-21-2011, 02:52 PM
By the TMZ Staff

http://i.imgur.com/W7m1g.jpg

The son of famed hairstylist Paul Mitchell -- a well-known stylist in his own right -- is a penis-grabbing coke-snorting face-humper ... this according to a new lawsuit.

Angus Mitchell is being sued by an ex-employee named Richard Flett -- who filed a lawsuit last week in L.A. County Superior Court, claiming he was wrongfully terminated ... after being exposed to Mitchell's "bizarre" sexual harassment and rampant drug use on the job.

Among the accusations -- Flett claims Angus snuck into his hotel room to watch Flett's penis while he slept, he "repeatedly" grabbed Flett's crotch in front of co-workers, he "ostentatiously" watched Flett urinate, and once shoved his crotch into Flett's face in order to hump it.

But it didn't end there -- Flett claims Angus also pressured employees to buy him cocaine ... and then use it with him.

Flett is suing for unspecified damages.

A rep for Mitchell tells TMZ ... "In our view, this is somewhere between laughable and sad, just an attempt by a disgruntled former employee to see if he can find a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, and that's not going to work."

Loser
11-21-2011, 03:01 PM
It's probably all true, and much worse :lol:

DemonGeminiX
11-21-2011, 03:05 PM
I think we need a slogan for face-humping.

Face-humping... when nothing else will do.

:-k

RBP
11-21-2011, 03:07 PM
face humping... when you care to give the very best.

PorkChopSandwiches
11-21-2011, 03:37 PM
At least he was sharing the coke

redred
11-21-2011, 04:56 PM
but he was making them buy it :lol:

PorkChopSandwiches
11-21-2011, 05:00 PM
He cant be arsed

Muddy
11-21-2011, 05:11 PM
Another spoiled brat...