PDA

View Full Version : Man charged with stubbing out cigarette on sister’s face

Teh One Who Knocks
03-01-2011, 04:41 PM
By Jamison Cocklin, Special to the BDN

http://i.imgur.com/fxGuf.jpg

BANGOR, Maine — A local man was charged with criminal mischief and two counts of domestic assault Sunday afternoon after he stubbed out a cigarette on the face of one woman and punched another in the mouth, according to Bangor police Sgt. Paul Edwards.

Edwards said that when Officer Jason Stuart arrived at a Union Street residence, one of the women demanded that Anthony Bowie, 21, be arrested for pressing a cigarette into her face. An argument had arisen between the two after the woman allowed Bowie enough tobacco to roll his own cigarette. But when he took more than she had specified, they began fighting, a lamp was broken, and he put the cigarette out in her face, according to Edwards.

He said Bowie was charged with a second domestic assault offense when it was determined he had punched his girlfriend two days earlier.

Stuart also determined that a woman in the apartment, Sarah Hooper, 22, had two outstanding warrants from 2008, and he arrested her. She and Bowie were taken to Penobscot County Jail, where they remained Monday afternoon.

Hugh_Janus
03-01-2011, 04:48 PM
I had one stubbed out on my hand once.... its gunna leave a nice mark on her chops

MrsM
03-01-2011, 05:37 PM
Sounds like a class act

Hal-9000
03-01-2011, 06:53 PM
has to bum tobacco...and then this 'man' punches a girl and puts out a smoke on his sister's face?

new definition of the term 'man' I guess..

RBP
03-01-2011, 07:04 PM
:loser:

Muddy
05-18-2011, 01:59 PM
White Trash.

Acid Trip
05-18-2011, 02:24 PM
"Stuart also determined that a woman in the apartment, Sarah Hooper, 22, had two outstanding warrants from 2008, and he arrested her. She and Bowie were taken to Penobscot County Jail, where they remained Monday afternoon."

Calling the police when you have outstanding warrants is generally a bad idea.