PDA

View Full Version : Woman accused of fondling female co-worker at Waffle House

Teh One Who Knocks
03-01-2011, 04:54 PM
By Jeff Adelson, The New Orleans Times-Picayune

A Pearl River woman accused of groping a co-worker at the Waffle House in Mandeville where she worked is behind bars, authorities said.

Jennifer Pulsifer, 32, allegedly fondled the female coworker on several occasions last year, Mandeville Police spokesman Officer Eric Gulino said.

The first incident occurred on March 6, 2010, when Pulsifer allegedly ran her hand between the victim's legs and caressed the woman's genitals while she was bending down to pick up some change that had fallen on the floor of the restaurant, at 418 N. Causeway, Gulino said. The victim "expressed her displeasure" at the contact but was ignored, he said.

Over the next several days, Pulsifer continued to make sexual remarks aimed at the alleged victim, Gulino said. Four days after the initial incident, Pulisfer allegedly reached into the woman's bra and fondled her breast in front of a witness, he said. The woman again told Pulsifer to stop, he said.

The woman quit her job after the second incident and filed a police report in early April, Gulino said.

Pulsifer, of 35352 Bookout Road, Pearl River, was booked with one count of sexual battery and one count of simple battery on Feb. 24. She was being held in the St. Tammany Parish jail in Covington on unrelated drug charges when she was booked with the crimes in Mandeville.

Godfather
03-01-2011, 05:08 PM
RBP told me to say the following:

"Pics or it didn't happen"

That is all.

Hugh_Janus
03-01-2011, 05:13 PM
this "RBP" guy talks some sense :-k

Godfather
03-01-2011, 05:27 PM
I dono.. I'm always trying to tell him this kind of thing is bullshit, you know... this is a serious and horrible criminal offense and if it were a Male co-worker it would all be taken much more seriously. Not just in the judicial system, but even in the language used in the media to describe this type of violence.

This girl was afraid to the point of needing to quit her job to get away from the abuse, and it's almost ironic that the female victim's complaints here were ignored because the accused is a female herself.

Hugh_Janus
03-01-2011, 05:35 PM
if the alleged gropist is hot and the gropee is hot then there shouldn't be a problem, but if the groper is a right biffer then they should throw the book at her....

just sayin 8-[

Godfather
03-01-2011, 05:38 PM
if the alleged gropist is hot and the gropee is hot then there shouldn't be a problem, but if the groper is a right biffer then they should throw the book at her....

just sayin 8-[

You really do sound just like RBP

You two will get along gingerly! :)

RBP
03-01-2011, 06:55 PM
Can I not leave you guys alone for a couple hours without you running amuck? :rolleyes:

Hal-9000
03-01-2011, 06:58 PM
she runs her hand along the heavenly hole area...the girl says don't do that.

then days later puts a hand inside her bra and gropes boobie???

if it was a guy, he'd be in the electric chair by now

PorkChopSandwiches
03-01-2011, 07:25 PM
If it was guys they would be fuckin by now :lol:

Godfather
03-01-2011, 08:06 PM
Can I not leave you guys alone for a couple hours without you running amuck? :rolleyes:

:P Just teasing ya mate

Joebob034
03-01-2011, 08:46 PM

just sayin 8-[

They work in a Waflle House of course they're not hot.

Southern Belle
03-01-2011, 09:04 PM
They work in a Waflle House of course they're not hot.
:lol:

Hal-9000
03-01-2011, 09:11 PM
the local 307 chapter of waffle house waitresses ain't gonna like that one :lol:

Southern Belle
03-01-2011, 09:33 PM
buncha gum smackin, butt scratchin, nose pickin beauty queens

Hal-9000
03-01-2011, 09:35 PM
buncha gum smackin, butt scratchin, nose pickin beauty queens

HEY!

one of them nose pickin beauty queens could become my wife!!