PDA

View Full Version : 18-year-old accused of luring girl, 13, he met on Facebook

Teh One Who Knocks
11-22-2011, 07:59 PM
Heidi Hemmat Investigative Reporter - KDVR Fox 31

http://i.imgur.com/w2cPw.png

ARAPAHOE COUNTY, Colo. -- 18-year old George West has been formally charged with attempted sexual assault and internet luring of a child he met on Facebook.

West is accused of propositioning the 13-year-old victim with lewd sexual messages, and then arranging to meet her at her bus stop, according to court documents.

West’s family members became irate after his court appearance when we asked if they had anything to say on his behalf.

“Seriously, Fuck all of you all. That’s some fucked up shit.”

A woman who identified herself as West’s aunt, Tam Bam, later told us her nephew thought he was corresponding with an older woman.

“She did lie about her age because she’s 13 and she lied and said she was 23,” Bam said.

But the arrest affidavit obtained by FOX 31 Denver shows West confirmed the alleged victim’s age when he sent her a Facebook message which said, “Dang, your in 8th grade? The alleged victim replied, “I’m spossed to be in but no I’m in 7th.”

West then said: “Damn…Lol your hella young babe.”

In another message, West told the 13-year-old, “I’d make you get on top of me and ride me...I just wanna have sex.”

The other messages in the affidavit are too graphic for publication.

Littleton Police said West arranged to meet the alleged victim at her bus stop, but the girl’s mother caught the conversation when she confiscated her daughter’s iPod Touch and notified police.

Investigators arrested West as he was walking towards the girl at her bus stop on November 15th.

West told police the 13 year old “friended” him on Facebook. He stated he spoke to the girl about sex but never intended to have sex with her.

West’s father told us off camera his son is a good boy who made a big mistake.

West is being held in the Arapahoe County detention center on $50,000 bond. His next court appearance is December 8th.

PorkChopSandwiches
11-22-2011, 08:12 PM
stop being a slut

Muddy
11-22-2011, 08:16 PM
Another pedo gets caught red handed...

Joebob034
11-22-2011, 08:28 PM
A woman who identified herself as West’s aunt, Tam Bam, later told us her nephew thought he was corresponding with an older woman.

hahahahahahahaha wtf that has to be fake

Hal-9000
11-22-2011, 08:30 PM
"Seriously, Fuck all of you all"

Antoine Dodson would be proud

Pony
11-22-2011, 08:47 PM
Tam Bam

Thank you ma'am?

deebakes
11-23-2011, 02:52 AM
http://i489.photobucket.com/albums/rr257/MiyagiShin/Film/the-original-pedobear.gif