PDA

View Full Version : Man charged with flashing clerk at Helena store

Teh One Who Knocks
11-22-2011, 11:30 PM
By ANGELA BRANDT - The Helena Independent Record

A 48-year-old Helena man faces a charge of indecent exposure for allegedly flashing a clerk in a local sporting goods store.

Police received a call from Bob Ward and Sons Sporting Goods on Dredge Drive at about 2:30 p.m. Saturday reporting that a man had exposed himself to a female employee, according to Helena Police Chief Troy McGee.

The man was reportedly trying on clothing and exposed himself as the clerk inquired about the fit of a pair of pants.

Officers caught the alleged flasher as he attempted to leave the store. Kelly Kendal Toye was cited for misdemeanor indecent exposure.

Toye appeared in Helena Municipal Court on Monday morning and entered a plea of not guilty on the charge. If convicted, Toye faces up to 6 months in jail and a fine of up to $500.

McGee noted that indecent exposure charges are relatively rare in Helena. Although many people believe being caught urinating in public can be charged as indecent exposure, that crime often results in a disorderly conduct charge, he added.

Hal-9000
11-22-2011, 11:31 PM
This thread is worthless wi....

:coat:

JoeyB
11-22-2011, 11:51 PM
As much as six months in jail for flashing your junk? While trying on pants? Could this have been an accident?

And rapists and murderers get early releases because of crowded jails.

Once again...non violent crimes need to be addressed differently...and being 'un'dressed is not violent unless you lunge at someone and grab a boob.

Hal-9000
11-22-2011, 11:54 PM
I agree with Joe.Last time I bought something I constantly had my wang hanging out.

My new glasses fit quite well btw..

DemonGeminiX
11-23-2011, 12:07 AM
His last name is Toye? Ok, not as good as Wiener, but still...

deebakes
11-23-2011, 02:27 AM
was the clerk hot? :-k

JoeyB
11-23-2011, 05:08 AM
I agree with Joe.Last time I bought something I constantly had my wang hanging out.

My new glasses fit quite well btw..

Wouldn't that just be a monocle?

was the clerk hot? :-k

Let's all show up and flash mob her with dangling man bits.