PDA

View Full Version : Justin Bieber Alleged Baby Mama: My Baby Will Take the DNA Test

Teh One Who Knocks
11-23-2011, 02:25 PM
By the TMZ Staff

http://i.imgur.com/nSFJ0.jpg

Mariah Yeater -- Justin Bieber's alleged baby mama -- will submit her baby for DNA testing ... this according to her legal team.

Attorney Jeffrey Leving tells TMZ ... his client is NOT avoiding the DNA test, and can't wait to compare baby Tristyn's DNA with Justin Bieber's.

But Leving says he DOES have a big problem with the DNA test Justin has already taken, because a member of Yeater's team was not present while it was administered and he has no idea if the test was done using proper controls.

Although members of Justin's team have told TMZ Yeater and her team had gone radio silent since Justin took the test on Friday, Leving says his co-counsel has been in touch with Justin's lawyer, Howard Weitzman, Monday and Tuesday. Leving says he hopes both sides will reach an agreement on a DNA protocol.

Weitzman could not be reached for comment.

Muddy
11-23-2011, 02:49 PM
Bieber wouldn't have fucked that dog... That boy only gets USDA Prime...

Godfather
11-23-2011, 04:44 PM
I heard she is avoiding the DNA test and has practically disappeared :lol:

Hal-9000
11-23-2011, 05:40 PM
for her baby's test watch....some unknown person will accidentally bump into The Bieb in public and drag a concealed razor across his arm :lol:

MrsM
11-23-2011, 05:48 PM
This is my theory...

If she had access to his room there may have been discarded kleenex in the garbage that contains said Beib's man juice ... She could say that they had sex and here is the proof (ie she has his DNA) ... however if the baby is not his - then she just says that he was the only guy that she had unprotected sex with at the time so that's why she thought it was his.

She was hoping to get some payoff before it got out -that fell through. So this is her fall back plan to avaid being sued.

Hal-9000
11-23-2011, 05:53 PM
This is my theory...

If she had access to his room there may have been discarded kleenex in the garbage that contains said Beib's man juice ... She could say that they had sex and here is the proof (ie she has his DNA) ... however if the baby is not his - then she just says that he was the only guy that she had unprotected sex with at the time so that's why she thought it was his.

She was hoping to get some payoff before it got out -that fell through. So this is her fall back plan to avaid being sued.

That was my thought too...but how would a person know there's a discarded kleenex..ie his habits and places to do it?

Excuse the pun, that's a mighty big shot in the dark :)

MrsM
11-23-2011, 06:42 PM
That was my thought too...but how would a person know there's a discarded kleenex..ie his habits and places to do it?

Excuse the pun, that's a mighty big shot in the dark :)

If you know a maid that works in the hotel - then you could gather the garbage. As for discarded klennex - you could tell from the smell and would have a pretty good chance that it was his - unless there was someone else tossing off in his room

JoeyB
11-23-2011, 10:25 PM
If you know a maid that works in the hotel - then you could gather the garbage. As for discarded klennex - you could tell from the smell and would have a pretty good chance that it was his - unless there was someone else tossing off in his room

Do maids often go around sniffing kleenex to detect spent jizz?

deebakes
11-24-2011, 02:24 AM
i sure hope not :shock:

MrsM
11-24-2011, 05:11 AM
Do maids often go around sniffing kleenex to detect spent jizz?

They would if they had a plan and all they needed was some DNA to put it in motion