PDA

View Full Version : Tattoo Artist Facing Civil Lawsuit

Teh One Who Knocks
11-26-2011, 12:40 PM
By Weird News Stories

Two trailer park residents in Dayton, Ohio are going to be battling this out in court over the next few months.

Tattoo artist, Ryan L. Fitzjerald was hit with a $100,000 lawsuit last week by his ex-girlfriend Rossie Brovent. She claims that her boyfriend was supposed to tattoo a scene from Narnia on her back but instead tattooed an image of a pile of excrement with flies buzzing around it.

http://i.imgur.com/cy8cd.jpg

Apparently Ryan found out that she had cheated with a long-time friend of his and this was his way of getting even. Originally Rossie tried to have Ryan charged with assault but it turns out this crafty tattoo artist got her to sign a consent form prior to the tattoo and it said that the design was ‘at the artists discretion’, she claims; “he tricked her by drinking a bottle of cheap wine with me and doing tequila shots before I signed it and got the tattoo”. “Actually I was passed out for most of the time, and woke up to this horrible image on my back.”

Loser
11-26-2011, 01:00 PM
Bwuahahahahahahahahaha :twisted:

redred
11-26-2011, 02:13 PM
if he was drinking wine and shots before that , thats not bad work:lol:

Muddy
11-26-2011, 02:17 PM
Wow... Bet you regret that night of fucking.. :lol:

RBP
11-26-2011, 02:53 PM
:shock:

deebakes
11-26-2011, 09:35 PM
:rofl:

PorkChopSandwiches
11-26-2011, 10:47 PM
Brilliant

Hugh_Janus
11-27-2011, 11:23 AM
hahaha! That's what the bitches deserve :dance:

JoeyB
11-27-2011, 09:29 PM
hahaha! That's what the bitches deserve :dance:

Hey! Another lifetime bachelor to join Hal, RBP, and myself.

Griffin
11-28-2011, 12:07 AM
If he had painted it on the vacuum cleaner she would have never noticed it.

Joebob034
11-28-2011, 05:43 PM
She claims that her boyfriend was supposed to tattoo a scene from Narnia on her back but instead tattooed an image of a pile of excrement with flies buzzing around it.

isn't that the same thing?

perrhaps
11-28-2011, 06:52 PM
With a little work, that could become a rattlesnake. With the words "Don't tread on me" underneath it, she can probably get elected to "Queen" of the Aryan Brotherhood prom.

Hal-9000
11-28-2011, 07:46 PM
Don't ever piss off:

people that prepare your food
people that fix your car
people that treat you medically

people that do tattoos :thumbsup:

Teh One Who Knocks
11-29-2011, 10:40 PM
That Viral Story About The Poor Woman Stuck With The Poop Tattoo? Sorry, It’s Totally Full Of Crap.
The Smoking Gun

http://i.imgur.com/7vxD1.jpg

That viral story about the Ohio man who purportedly tattooed a pile of excrement on the back of his wayward girlfriend?

Fake. Fake. Fake.

As the fable goes, “Rossie Brovent” was expecting her boyfriend, “Ryan L. Fitzjerald,” to ink a scene from “Narnia” on her back. Instead, having found out that “Rossie” had cheated on him, a vindictive “Fitzjerald” retaliated by delivering a tattoo of a steaming, swirly pile of excrement encircled by several flies.

“Rossie” claimed “Fitzgerald” tricked her into drinking a bottle of “cheap wine” and tequila shots, which incapacitated her for most of the time it took him to ink the tattoo.

According to the story--which is accompanied by a photo of the purported tattoo--“Brovent” this month filed a $100,000 civil lawsuit against “Fitzjerald.” The former couple are described as “trailer park residents” from Dayton in the story.

As seen above, the photo appears legitimate. In fact, it first surfaced online about 18 months ago as part of a “Worst Tattoo of the Day” post on the blog I Am Bored.

The image reappeared this week--complete with a backstory about the fractured love of “Rossie” and “Ryan”--on a sketchy “weird news” web site that appears to be dedicated to ginning up its Googe AdSense impressions.

A review of court indices, of course, shows no such civil complaint has ever been filed (either in federal or state court) by “Brovent.” James Druber, administrator of the Montgomery County Common Pleas Court (where Dayton residents file their six-figure complaints), said that he had heard nothing about the purported tattoo lawsuit.

Additionally, a review of the Nexis database turns up no “Rossie Brovent,” or, in fact, anyone with that surname. And a search for “Ryan Fitzjerald” (with or without the middle initial “L”) turns up nobody with that name.

Records for Dayton and Montgomery County show no evidence that “Fitzjerald” (or “Fitzgerald”) has been licensed as a tattoo parlor operator or employee, according to Alan Pierce, an official with the Public Health department.

Griffin
11-29-2011, 10:43 PM
party pooper!

JoeyB
11-29-2011, 11:34 PM
That's hilarious, given that today The Sun published it. HAHA. Wouldn't be the first time they ran with a fake story.

PorkChopSandwiches
11-29-2011, 11:44 PM
the fact that this was fake makes me sad :(

Muddy
11-29-2011, 11:48 PM
Does Rupert Murdoch own 'the Sun'?

JoeyB
11-29-2011, 11:49 PM
the fact that this was fake makes me sad :(

You just have to believe Porky...repost it a few times and wish on a star and maybe, perhaps, it will come true.

JoeyB
11-29-2011, 11:51 PM
Does Rupert Murdoch own 'the Sun'?

He did...and I think still does, but it was a different tabloid connected to the phone hacking scandal.

PorkChopSandwiches
11-29-2011, 11:58 PM
You just have to believe Porky...repost it a few times and wish on a star and maybe, perhaps, it will come true.

:lol: Bastid :willie:

JoeyB
11-30-2011, 12:28 AM
:lol: Bastid :willie:

Or we could go find us a girl, and a tattoo kit, and...

umm, maybe not.

deebakes
11-30-2011, 02:09 AM

:rofl::clap: