PDA

View Full Version : Miley Cyrus Calls Herself a 'Stoner' and a 'Pothead'

Teh One Who Knocks
11-27-2011, 06:01 PM
By the TMZ Staff

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=I8t9N8AlMYk

Miley Cyrus talked her way out of the bong scandal by saying she smoked salvia -- but at her birthday party last week, she seemingly admitted to a room full of people ... she's a major pothead.

In a video obtained by The Daily, Miley gets on the mic and addresses the crowd at her party at the Roosevelt Hotel in Los Angeles. Once the cake has been brought out, Miley says, "You know you’re a stoner when friends make you a Bob Marley cake. You know you smoke way too much fuckin’ weed."

Her good pal Kelly Osbourne, standing right next to her, even made reference to the salvia incident, saying, "I thought salvia was your problem."

It was just before her birthday last year when Miley was videotaped smoking out of a bong. She claimed it was salvia and not marijuana.

deebakes
11-27-2011, 07:43 PM
:tup:

PorkChopSandwiches
11-27-2011, 08:20 PM
:dance:

Muddy
11-27-2011, 11:20 PM
What an idiot.. Don't you have a PR person, you rube?

DemonGeminiX
11-27-2011, 11:22 PM

If she does, that person probably goes walking around like this:

:facepalm:

Teh One Who Knocks
11-28-2011, 12:38 AM

If she does, that person probably goes walking around like this:

I'm gonna guess that she never expected the video to go public

DemonGeminiX
11-28-2011, 12:40 AM
I'm gonna guess that she never expected the video to go public

:-s

In this day and age?

Teh One Who Knocks
11-28-2011, 12:41 AM
It was supposedly a private party ;)

DemonGeminiX
11-28-2011, 12:44 AM
It was supposedly a private party ;)

:hand:

There's no such thing as privacy anymore.

Teh One Who Knocks
11-28-2011, 01:02 AM
There should be [-(

DemonGeminiX
11-28-2011, 01:07 AM
:-s

And I should be a filthy rich playboy with unbelievably hot models hanging off of my arms at all times.

Teh One Who Knocks
11-28-2011, 01:14 AM
Kelly Osbourne Defends "Stoner" Miley Cyrus on Twitter
By Gena Oppenheim - OK Magazine

http://i.imgur.com/pLnCK.jpg

When a video surfaced today of Miley Cyrus at her birthday party last week claiming that she was a “stoner,” pal Kelly Osbourne came to her defense on Twitter explaining that it was all a joke.

"You know you’re a stoner when friends make you a Bob Marley cake.” Miley was caught on camera by the Daily speaking to her friends at the Roosevelt Hotel in L.A. while receiving a cake for her 19th birthday.

Kelly claims that the whole scenario was a tease stemming from the “Party in the U.S.A” singer being photographed smoking what she said was salvia out of bong around her birthday last year.

“Let me make something very clear,” Kelly wrote on her Twitter Sunday, “after @MileyCyrus salvia incident we started calling her bob miley as a JOKE! the cake was also A JOKE!”

Not only did Kelly try to defend her best bud, linked to actor Liam Hemsworth, but also made it clear that whoever leaked the video couldn’t be a true friend.

“It makes me sick that @MileyCyrus so called 'friends' would sell her out and lead people 2 believe she is someone that she is not,” and added, “u guys if @MileyCyrus is not recording/filming/touring she is works everyday how could she possible do all that if she was a stoner!”

“Everyone would know you cant hide being wasted!” Kelly reiterated of Miley not being a so-called “stoner.”

Godfather
11-28-2011, 01:22 AM
Why does Kelly Osborne show her ugly mug all over the place these days when there's a celebrity scandal? It's getting creepy

http://i41.tinypic.com/ncf3ic.jpg

DemonGeminiX
11-28-2011, 01:35 AM
:lol:

Man, that's an insult to Brad Dourif.

PorkChopSandwiches
11-28-2011, 04:59 PM
nobody really gives a shit about pot in CA. Its not that big a deal. Even without a medical recommendation its only a $100 fine ( similar to a parking ticket) for up to 28 grams.

Hal-9000
11-28-2011, 05:40 PM
"weed my lips"

:rofl:

Acid Trip
11-28-2011, 06:34 PM
“Everyone would know you cant hide being wasted!” Kelly reiterated of Miley not being a so-called “stoner.”

Anyone who thinks you can't hide being high is a fucking moron. Oh wait, Kelly Osbourne is an moron. My bad.

Muddy
11-28-2011, 07:26 PM
Keep listening to Kelly Osbourne... She's a parasite...