PDA

View Full Version : Scarlett Johansson Talks Social Media: ‘I Can’t Think Of Anything I’d Rather Do Less’

Teh One Who Knocks
11-28-2011, 01:45 AM
Access Hollywood

http://i.imgur.com/W7PoM.jpg

Sorry, Facebook — Scarlett Johansson does not “like” you.

In a interview with The Huffington Post co-founder Arianna Huffington for Interview magazine, the notoriously private actress revealed that while she considers social networking an “amazing tool” as a means to raise awareness and share information, the notion of wanting to keep followers up to speed on her every whim is something she finds hard to understand.

“I don’t have a Facebook or a Twitter account, and I don’t know how I feel about this idea of, ‘Now, I’m eating dinner, and I want everyone to know that I’m having dinner at this time,’ or ‘I just mailed a letter and dropped off my kids,’” Scarlett, who will next be seen on the big screen alongside Matt Damon in “We Bought A Zoo,” said. “That, to me, is a very strange phenomenon. I can’t think of anything I’d rather do less than have to continuously share details of my everyday life.”

The 27-year-old beauty, whose private nude photos hit the web in September after a hacker accessed her e-mail account, said she is “always surprised” that so many of her fellow actors have Twitter accounts.

“I guess they use it in a way that works for them,” she said. “But I’d rather that people had less access to my personal life. If I could keep it that way, I’d be a happy lady.”

DemonGeminiX
11-28-2011, 01:47 AM
Point for Miss ScarJo.

:tup:

Godfather
11-28-2011, 02:02 AM
Ya, she's better than Facebook and Twitter but not at all above sending pictures of her junk via a cheap camera phone :lol: Way to give people 'less access to your personal life'

deebakes
11-28-2011, 02:16 AM
She needs to leak more nudes of herself :(

JoeyB
11-28-2011, 05:50 AM
I'd like to pee on her big white boobies.