PDA

View Full Version : Men File Lawsuit Claim Women Favored at Playboy Mansion: DUH!

Teh One Who Knocks
11-28-2011, 02:21 PM
By the TMZ Staff

http://i.imgur.com/t1wVI.jpg

The "Leather Meets Lace" party at the Playboy Mansion has triggered a lawsuit, filed by men who allegedly had to pay for admission while "gorgeous ladies" did not.

Steve Frye is suing on behalf of all men who paid $1,000 to get into the shindig. In his lawsuit, Frye claims he was fried when he learned "gorgeous ladies" got in free.

Frye claims the double standard is sex discrimination, pure and simple. He also says offering these women free admission "promotes harmful, negative stereotypes."

He's suing for unspecified damages ... and a life.

Muddy
11-28-2011, 03:34 PM
Get the fuck outta here dude.. The only way your getting into that Playboy mansion is with a $1000 cover charge...

Teh One Who Knocks
11-28-2011, 03:53 PM
Get the fuck outta here dude.. The only way your getting into that Playboy mansion is with a $1000 cover charge...

This is just stupid....of course bars/clubs/parties let hot chicks in for free/at a discount.

When I was living in Vermont, some dude sued a bar because they had a ladies night (you know, where women get really cheap/free drinks) but they didn't offer a men's night. As you can guess, on ladies night, the bar was packed with hot drunk chicks and of course the guys would flock to the place. But, this douche won his lawsuit saying it was discriminatory against men. Well, long story short, because of that moron, that effectively ended ladies night at all the cool bars/clubs.

:|

Muddy
11-28-2011, 04:20 PM
This is just stupid....of course bars/clubs/parties let hot chicks in for free/at a discount.

When I was living in Vermont, some dude sued a bar because they had a ladies night (you know, where women get really cheap/free drinks) but they didn't offer a men's night. As you can guess, on ladies night, the bar was packed with hot drunk chicks and of course the guys would flock to the place. But, this douche won his lawsuit saying it was discriminatory against men. Well, long story short, because of that moron, that effectively ended ladies night at all the cool bars/clubs.

:|

Exactly... if they didn't put a $1000 cover charge at the mansion they have 25,000 swinging dicks show up wanting to perv all over the 100 hot girls.....

Hal-9000
11-28-2011, 08:10 PM
I agree with it....and it's about fucking time too :x

I tried to join Spa Lady and they couldn't even come up with a valid excuse of why they rejected my app....I wanted to hear it - Because you're a man :lol:

JoeyB
11-28-2011, 09:31 PM
I agree with it....and it's about fucking time too :x

I tried to join Spa Lady and they couldn't even come up with a valid excuse of why they rejected my app....I wanted to hear it - Because you're a man :lol:

And Hal really needs a good waxing.