PDA

View Full Version : School janitor accused of having sex with student, 13

Teh One Who Knocks
11-29-2011, 02:29 PM
Nina Sparano, Reporter KDVR Fox 31

LONGMONT, Colo. -- A St. Vrain Valley School District janitor has been arrested for allegedly having sexual contact with a 13-year-old student.

According to police, 24-year-old Travis Bowden was found in a parked car with the teenager at about 11:30 Friday night at Lagerman Reservoir in Longmont.

Neighbors say Bowden often spent time with underage kids, sometimes behind closed doors.

"Just this past summer we noticed Travis was hanging out with all of the neighborhood kids," says Kathy Summers.

Neighbors say they noticed Bowden's strange behavior.

"She would stay the night over there and stuff like that," says Tim Summers, 13, who spent time with Bowden and the alleged victim after school.

"He started acting weird like he didn't want anyone around them," he says. "They were saying they wanted to cuddle and stuff."

According to an arrest affidavit, Bowden admits to having sexual contact with the 13-year-old girl but claims they never had intercourse. Bowden says he was friends with the girl and her parents while he was employed by the St. Vrain Valley School District as a part-time janitor.

School officials sent a letter to parents Monday notifying them of Bowden’s alleged sexual relationship with the student.

Bowden is being held on suspicion of one count of sexual assault on a child by one in a position of trust. His bond is $25,000 bond.

His preliminary hearing is set for Wednesday.

PorkChopSandwiches
11-29-2011, 05:04 PM
What kind of parents let their 13 year old just out until midnight :roll:

Muddy
11-29-2011, 05:17 PM
What kind of parents let their 13 year old just out until midnight :roll:

Agreed... I have a 12 year old and she doesn't have a cell phone, a facebook account, a social life, nothing... She's a kid and I'm the boss..

PorkChopSandwiches
11-29-2011, 08:00 PM
Exactly

Muddy
11-29-2011, 08:05 PM
Let some of these little punks come sniffing around my house.... I'm not going to be brazen and say "I gots a shotgun" and all that garbage... But c'mon and try me and see what kind of reception you get... :d

Teh One Who Knocks
11-29-2011, 08:06 PM
Let some of these little punks come sniffing around my house.... I'm not going to be brazen and say "I gots a shotgun" and all that garbage... But c'mon and try me and see what kind of reception you get... :d

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cM42nG7Tjgs

Muddy
11-29-2011, 08:08 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cM42nG7Tjgs

I've heard that before... :lol: But really, you dont have to kill anyone to get your point across that this isn't 'fuck around town'...

Acid Trip
11-29-2011, 08:19 PM
I've heard that before... :lol: But really, you dont have to kill anyone to get your point across that this isn't 'fuck around town'...

Where is this "fuck around town" you speak of?

Muddy
11-29-2011, 08:32 PM
Where is this "fuck around town" you speak of?

The place where you go to fuck around...!

deebakes
11-30-2011, 02:26 AM
Agreed... I have a 12 year old and she doesn't have a cell phone, a facebook account, a social life, nothing... She's a kid and I'm the boss..

she pm's me pics all the time :-k

JoeyB
11-30-2011, 05:59 AM
she pm's me pics all the time :-k

If I had said that there'd be a lynching.

RBP
11-30-2011, 06:00 AM
:villagers:

JoeyB
11-30-2011, 06:26 AM
:villagers:

I said IF!!!

deebakes
12-01-2011, 02:47 AM
:dance::cheerlead: