PDA

View Full Version : Brooke Mueller Claims Charlie Sheen Knocked Her Unconscious

Teh One Who Knocks
03-02-2011, 05:33 PM
By Ken Lee - People Magazine

http://i.imgur.com/mOJ4x.jpg

Charlie Sheen's ex-wife Brooke Mueller has launched a string of accusations against her former husband, including claims that he allegedly made references to having people killed and once referred to his own manager Mark Burg as a "stoopid Jew pig," in a sworn statement filed Tuesday in Los Angeles court.

Mueller, 33, also claims for the first time that Sheen was physically violent toward her before their infamous Christmas Day incident in 2009.

"In October 2009, [Sheen] knocked me to the floor causing me to hit my head on the corner of a couch. I was knocked unconscious and required medical attention, including a CAT scan," Mueller states, adding she has photos of her injuries, two witnesses and a written apology from Sheen regarding the incident.

Asked to respond to these claims by his ex, Sheen's text message to PEOPLE was one word: "Lies."

The new allegations were part of Mueller's restraining order request that was granted by a judge on Tuesday. Sheen, 45, has since been temporarily stripped of custody of their two boys.

Despite Sheen's insistence that he's not anti-Semitic in light of his rants against Two and a Half Men creator Chuck Lorre, Mueller provided the court a copy of a text message from Sheen that read, "I must execute mark b like the stoopid jew pig that he is," an apparent reference to his manager Mark Burg.

Mueller, in describing one of Sheen's "increasingly erratic statements" says Sheen recently requested $20,000 in cash back from child support payments in exchange for a new home he was going to buy her, so that he could "have untraceable cash to 'knock off a few people' because 'the people I hate violently are going to get severely punished.' "

She also alleges that following the Christmas Day fight, Sheen told her, "I should have killed you when I had the chance."

Mueller concludes: "I believe his rage is the result of an intense mental issue, rather than simply a reaction to substance abuse."

In the documents, she also fesses up to her own issues with staying sober.

"I have not been perfect and I have struggled with my own sobriety issues over the past year and a half," Mueller states. "[Sheen] has not supported my recovery and rehabilitation in any way. He mocks my recovery efforts."

Mueller also admits to "falling off the wagon last week" with one of Sheen's girlfriends while in the Bahamas and says she's currently in day treatment for drug issues.

Hal-9000
03-02-2011, 05:42 PM
you know...I agree with a writer in our local paper this morning.

The show he's on isn't that great, it has typical low brow humor and worn out jokes.

The person making these headlines is not a star by any means, he's only a passable comedic actor.
Certainly not worth the time or attention of the world.(and not worth 2 million per episode either)

Regarding this story...he feels he's bulletproof no matter what he's accused of, only time in prison will hopefully curb his violent outbursts.

PorkChopSandwiches
03-02-2011, 05:58 PM
He's worth 2 mill an episode because the show sells. If anyone thinks he is funny or not means nothing if the studio can sell it and get in syndicated. He is the lead, why wouldn't he deserve the money, why should the studio reap all the reward?

Its the same thing with pro athletes everyone hates on how much money they make "playing a game" but money is being made and they are the stars, why don't they deserve a big piece pf the pie?

Noilly Pratt
03-02-2011, 06:08 PM
I actually liked Charlie Sheen. I kinda followed his career because he and I are the same age. His work in the movies was funny and showed great promise. However, I think since finding success in lighter comedic stuff (I think it started with Hot Shots) he has put himself on cruise control.

I thought 2 1/2 men was funny and witty at times. Look at some of the earlier episodes. But, since time has gone on, the jokes have become raunchier and the humour more bawdy than witty. John Cryer (Allan in the series) gets the sharper dialog but Charlie just plays his one note and they write the story around his never-changing character.

The kid in the series should be ready to graduate High School soon I'd say, so maybe just let it die out when that happens.

Hal-9000
03-02-2011, 06:23 PM
He's worth 2 mill an episode because the show sells. If anyone thinks he is funny or not means nothing if the studio can sell it and get in syndicated. He is the lead, why wouldn't he deserve the money, why should the studio reap all the reward?

Its the same thing with pro athletes everyone hates on how much money they make "playing a game" but money is being made and they are the stars, why don't they deserve a big piece pf the pie?

I understand that...CBS makes a pile from the show.

I'm saying that when looking at the show and the star...the lines aren't that great and neither is he.IMO the show shouldn't warrant that type of money.It's hardly cutting edge or anything new.

and my personal view is that no athlete or TV/movie star should make millions for what they do.It's obscene at times when compared to the actual output.

A few years back Jim Carrey was commanding 20 million per role...who cares if the movie made 100 million, the performance was hardly worth that kind of money.

PorkChopSandwiches
03-02-2011, 06:46 PM
I understand that...CBS makes a pile from the show.

I'm saying that when looking at the show and the star...the lines aren't that great and neither is he.IMO the show shouldn't warrant that type of money.It's hardly cutting edge or anything new.

and my personal view is that no athlete or TV/movie star should make millions for what they do.It's obscene at times when compared to the actual output.

A few years back Jim Carrey was commanding 20 million per role...who cares if the movie made 100 million, the performance was hardly worth that kind of money.

That attitude is exactly my point though. Bottom line the money is being made, so if you are participating in the making of that money, why don't you deserve a substantial amount. If you like the sport or the show or the movie or not has no meaning IMO if money is being made those involved should get compensated, and if a lot of money is being made they should be compensated a lot.

Otherwise all that money goes to the guy at the top who all ready has "the most money" and how is that fair?

Teh One Who Knocks
03-02-2011, 06:50 PM
If Charlie Sheen thinks he is underpaid, he can go out and try and find a real job ;)

Same with any other movie/TV star or athlete.

PorkChopSandwiches
03-02-2011, 06:53 PM
You guys are just jealous and can't/refuse to see the point I'm trying to make.

Hal-9000
03-02-2011, 06:59 PM
That attitude is exactly my point though. Bottom line the money is being made, so if you are participating in the making of that money, why don't you deserve a substantial amount. If you like the sport or the show or the movie or not has no meaning IMO if money is being made those involved should get compensated, and if a lot of money is being made they should be compensated a lot.

Otherwise all that money goes to the guy at the top who all ready has "the most money" and how is that fair?

yes I recall your point from past conversations/threads :lol:...what you say is sound logic.

maybe I should rephrase...the show Two and Half Men in general, movie stars like Jim Carrey and sports figures that play a sport (that they like and excel at)...are not worth that kind of money :lol:

Just because Jordan put fans in the stands and the Chicago organization made 300 million per season from basketball, does not mean that I agree with the economics within the situation..regardless of Jordan deserving a percentage of those millions.

Doctors and fireman that actually save people's lives deserve lots of money IMO...entertainment stars do not.It doesn't really matter to me that Mel Gibson put one million people into theater seats for one of his movies, the whole equation is absurd and over the top (to me)

PorkChopSandwiches
03-02-2011, 07:06 PM
I hear that, but that just isnt the reality.

Godfather
03-02-2011, 07:13 PM
winninggggggg

:roll: He does need jail time.. or rehab he's not permitted to leave... I dont think you heal in jail, but maybe he really does need to sit there and think about how big a fuckup he has become

Joebob034
03-02-2011, 07:16 PM
He couldn't have done all this, he was too busy winning.

Teh One Who Knocks
03-02-2011, 07:38 PM
He couldn't have done all this, he was too busy winning.

Yes, because he's not bi-polar, he's bi-winner :thumbsup:

Joebob034
03-02-2011, 07:51 PM
exactly :thumbsup: we couldn't even begin to fathom how to handle his life

Yt Trash
03-02-2011, 09:59 PM
The guy lives with two girlfriends....what's not to be jealous of?

Hal-9000
03-02-2011, 10:03 PM
he's on the best drug...CHARLIE SHEEN!

he's a Vatican assassin!!

he's a rock star from Mars!!!

he's a fucking lunatic is what he is :lol:

Noilly Pratt
03-02-2011, 10:20 PM
He's manic, that's for sure.

If you or I were like that, we'd be locked up for psychiatric evaluation. He gets microphones thrust in his face, further feeding his already-inflated ego.

It is true though - I just finished a rather complex sales transaction at work and I shall now I refer to myself as "the Vatican Assassin". *pumps fist into the air* :D

Teh One Who Knocks
03-02-2011, 10:24 PM
he's on the best drug...CHARLIE SHEEN!

he's a Vatican assassin!!

he's a rock star from Mars!!!

he's a fucking lunatic is what he is :lol:

I would expect nothing less from someone with tiger blood and Adonis DNA :thumbsup:

:lol:

Hal-9000
03-02-2011, 10:39 PM
He's manic, that's for sure.

If you or I were like that, we'd be locked up for psychiatric evaluation. He gets microphones thrust in his face, further feeding his already-inflated ego.

It is true though - I just finished a rather complex sales transaction at work and I shall now I refer to myself as "the Vatican Assassin". *pumps fist into the air* :D

:lol: I'll remember.....VA

Hal-9000
03-02-2011, 10:41 PM
I would expect nothing less from someone with tiger blood and Adonis DNA :thumbsup:

:lol:

One news guy asked a good question...Could Sheen be doing this on purpose to generate publicity? At one point after his 'Vatican Assassin' comment the female interviewer asks dryly - What does that mean? and Sheen mumbles under his breath - it's just a joke..people take this stuff so seriously...

Teh One Who Knocks
03-02-2011, 10:53 PM
One news guy asked a good question...Could Sheen be doing this on purpose to generate publicity? At one point after his 'Vatican Assassin' comment the female interviewer asks dryly - What does that mean? and Sheen mumbles under his breath - it's just a joke..people take this stuff so seriously...

But publicity for what? He was already the highest paid actor on TV, and regardless of what you or I think of that crap show, it was constantly in the top 10 ratings-wise every week. :confused:

Hal-9000
03-02-2011, 11:18 PM
But publicity for what? He was already the highest paid actor on TV, and regardless of what you or I think of that crap show, it was constantly in the top 10 ratings-wise every week. :confused:

my own take on the reporter's theory...maybe it's Sheen's way of diffusing some of the negative press?

:lol: ok I just read that back and it makes noooo sense.

could be ego driven...he wants to show the world that he's invincible and not some tragic drug casualty....actually that attitude is prevalent in a lot of heavy users - I can do this myself, I don't need a program!