PDA

View Full Version : Wayne Gretzky's Daughter Closes Racy Twitter Account

Teh One Who Knocks
12-01-2011, 12:00 PM
By Alla Byrne - People Magazine

http://i.imgur.com/XAewS.jpg

Paulina Gretzky's prolific (and racy) Tweeting didn't score any points with her famous father, apparently.

The party-girl daughter of hockey superstar Wayne Gretzky shut down her Twitter account over the weekend – apparently after a chat with her father.

"Having a nice sit down dinner with my dad about social media..haha," Paulina Tweeted last week – before closing her account.

The 22-year-old aspiring model, actress and singer was known for chronicling her party lifestyle and posting sexy photos wearing lingerie, bikinis and skimpy outfits on her account.

Before singing off on Saturday, she Tweeted, "Taking a break from Twitter for a bit. Happy Holidays!!! xoxo"

Joebob034
12-01-2011, 04:41 PM
:worthless:

KevinD
12-01-2011, 04:43 PM
I googled them, some are pretty hot, other she looks a bit young. Be careful

Godfather
12-01-2011, 04:48 PM
She is hot, they're good pictures.

So fuck her. Wayne is the greatest player his sport has ever seen, and one of the most respected figures in all of sports history. This little whore has everything in the world she wants, and yet she's out there to rebel and cause shit :roll:

The Great One should cut her out of the will.

Hal-9000
12-01-2011, 05:06 PM

So fuck her. Wayne is the greatest player his sport has ever seen, and one of the most respected figures in all of sports history. This little whore has everything in the world she wants, and yet she's out there to rebel and cause shit :roll:

Yep, she's a rich little attention whore and knows she's hot.If I was over there on a date with her, I'd make sure she catches me rubbing one out while looking at a 99 jersey on the wall...

Hugh_Janus
12-03-2011, 01:12 AM
the fuck is wayne gretzky?

Muddy
12-03-2011, 01:23 AM

Its ok Bubba, Her dads Wayne Gretzky... She gets a pass.. It's his little girl man...

JoeyB
12-03-2011, 06:59 AM
the fuck is wayne gretzky?

Some guy who likes to prance around on ice.

deebakes
12-03-2011, 05:20 PM
:lwank:

JoeyB
12-03-2011, 08:46 PM
:lwank:

Prepare extra lube, because a couple of days ago she reopened her twitter account.

deebakes
12-03-2011, 09:02 PM
i'd like to reopen her twitter :tup: