PDA

View Full Version : Why Scarlett Johansson Hates Blake Lively

Teh One Who Knocks
12-01-2011, 02:32 PM
By Allison Corneau - Us Weekly

http://i.imgur.com/sr7UP.jpg

Ex marks the sore spot for Scarlett Johansson!

A source tells the new issue of Us Weekly that the 27-year-old is fuming that her ex-husband, Ryan Reynolds, has moved on with Gossip Girl's Blake Lively -- even though Johansson ended their two-year marriage one year ago.

"Scarlett is pissed that he's not under her spell anymore," the source tells Us. "She realized what a great catch Ryan was."

When Johansson briefly dated Sean Penn for five months earlier this year, she effectively halted any plans for a reconciliation.

"Ryan would have gotten back with her. He was so totally in love," says the insider," but then she flaunted Sean right after their split, and he was done."

Adding insult to injury for the Iron Man actress? Lively, 24, is sticking around as things get more serious with Reynolds.

"Things are great [for Blake and Ryan]," says the source. "They haven't had a fight yet!"

DemonGeminiX
12-01-2011, 04:27 PM
Mud wrestling match, anyone?

:d

Muddy
12-01-2011, 04:31 PM
That girl on the right is funky looking...

JoeyB
12-01-2011, 09:42 PM
This turns me on...

Teh One Who Knocks
12-01-2011, 10:07 PM
Mud wrestling match, anyone?

:d

Best guess for Scarlett Johansson Height is 5' 4"

vs

Best guess for Blake Lively Height is 5' 10"

I'll take Blake FTW :tup:

JoeyB
12-01-2011, 11:02 PM
Best guess for Scarlett Johansson Height is 5' 4"

vs

Best guess for Blake Lively Height is 5' 10"

I'll take Blake FTW :tup:

I'll take Blake laying the old strap-on into Scarlett for the win.

Midnight_Beacon
12-07-2011, 09:29 PM
*smirk* And some magazine said Ryan there was married to Sandra Bullock in a secret ceremony. Next magazine had pictures of Ryan & Blake out on a date. I'm willing to bet Scarlett doesn't care but I will say you had Ryan - why on earth would she date Sean Penn? ICK.