PDA

View Full Version : Selena Gomez Didn't Get Punched By a Justin Bieber Fan, Says Rep

Teh One Who Knocks
03-03-2011, 01:58 AM
By Dahvi Shira - People Magazine

http://i.imgur.com/SspNA.jpg

Selena Gomez has received online threats from fans who adore her boyfriend, Justin Bieber, but have haters taken things a step further?

Rumors started on Twitter Wednesday that Gomez, 18, had been punched by a fan after photos surfaced of the Disney star covering her face and what appeared to be a fat lip. The topic #sorryjustin started trending on Twitter, and in no time, word quickly spread that Gomez was hit by a jealous Bieber fan.

But Gomez's rep denies the claims, telling PEOPLE there is "absolutely no truth" to the rumors.

This all went down during a paparazzi frenzy outside of Maggiano's restaurant in L.A., where the starlet accompanied her beau for his 17th birthday dinner.

While there is still no word on what did cause Gomez's puffy pucker, one thing is for sure: she still seems smitten with Bieber.

Hal-9000
03-03-2011, 02:01 AM
he looks choked....probably because he couldn't take the 13 year old girl that hit Selena :lol:

Hugh_Janus
03-03-2011, 05:31 PM
I bet she got punched to see how long her head would wobble around for

PorkChopSandwiches
03-03-2011, 06:05 PM
I wouldn't mind donkey punching the two of them

Hal-9000
03-03-2011, 10:48 PM
betcha Bieb is tighter than Selena....

just sayin 8-[

Godfather
03-03-2011, 10:51 PM
All jokes aside, dating beiber is an ugly security threat

Someone just paid $40,000 for a lock of his hair (the money went to charity which is the only upside). He lost 80,000 Twitter fans for cutting his hair. People are nuts about this kid

Point being... this is some Christ-like fanatical shit here. Who knows where the next Mark David Chapman is or whatever...