PDA

View Full Version : Woman sprayed with acid after marriage rejection

Teh One Who Knocks
12-01-2011, 05:48 PM
Father wouldn't let man marry daughter
From Masoud Popalzai CNN

KABUL, Afghanistan (CNN) - Gunmen attacked and sprayed an Afghan family with acid in their home after the father rejected a man's bid to marry his teenage daughter, authorities said Thursday.

The gunmen broke into their home and attacked the 18-year-old daughter, her two sisters and their parents, according to authorities in Kunduz province.

All five received medical treatment, with the mother and two daughter later discharged, medical officials said.

The teenager is in intensive condition and her father is still hospitalized, said Abdul Shokoor Rahimi, a doctor at the provincial hospital.

The attack came on the heels of her family's refusal to marry off the teen to another local gunman.

A month ago, a gunman tried to marry the teenager, but her family turned him down and instead got her engaged to a relative, said Nadera Geya, head of women's affairs in the province.

"A few nights back, a group of armed men ... poured acid over her, on her two young sisters and her parents after beating up her father," Geya said.

The whole family was brought to the hospital Monday, local hospital officials said.

A search is under way for the attackers, who fled the area afterward.

Acid is becoming a famous tool for militants and gunmen in the area. Three years ago, insurgents in motorbikes sprayed acid on at least 15 school girls in southern Kandahar province.

Hal-9000
12-01-2011, 05:51 PM
Old school bastards

Acid Trip
12-01-2011, 05:59 PM
Don't do what we want then we'll kill you or pour acid on you. It's the religion of peace after all.

So, which would you prefer?

http://www.the-two-malcontents.com/wp-content/uploads/muslim-women-copy1.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/03/10/article-0-0D8F5B8A000005DC-286_468x600.jpg

Hal-9000
12-01-2011, 06:00 PM
already had a few of the latter :thumbsup:...and they are good

PorkChopSandwiches
12-01-2011, 06:14 PM
I like whorey satanists