PDA

View Full Version : I Got 15 Kids & 3 Babydaddys-SOMEONE'S GONNA PAY FOR ME & MY KIDS!!!

Teh One Who Knocks
12-01-2011, 11:13 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bavou_SEj1E

Pony
12-01-2011, 11:24 PM
Only made it to the 2 minute mark. :banghead:

Teh One Who Knocks
12-01-2011, 11:55 PM
Only made it to the 2 minute mark. :banghead:

She's the victim here :nono:

JoeyB
12-01-2011, 11:57 PM
Fucking breeders. World is overpopulated. KEEP YOUR DAMN LEGS SHUT OR LEARN TO TAKE IT UP THE ASS.

DemonGeminiX
12-02-2011, 01:47 AM
Fucking breeders. World is overpopulated. KEEP YOUR DAMN LEGS SHUT OR LEARN TO TAKE IT UP THE ASS.

:-s

Or? I believe that should be an "AND", not an "OR".

PorkChopSandwiches
12-02-2011, 02:03 AM
I'm a fan of entitled people. I'm also a fan of supporting her and her 15 kids instead of the 4 adults involved. At least my kids can have less now. :tup:

JoeyB
12-02-2011, 06:28 AM
:-s

Or? I believe that should be an "AND", not an "OR".

Women who do anal while they keep their legs shut are hardcore.

Loser
12-02-2011, 02:49 PM
Shit like this makes me wish for a plague, or massive flood/earthquake. Something that would wipe out most of the stupid motherfuckers out there.

PorkChopSandwiches
12-02-2011, 03:47 PM
Shit like this makes me wish for a plague, or massive flood/earthquake. Something that would wipe out most of the stupid motherfuckers out there.

Katrina?

Loser
12-02-2011, 03:51 PM
Much larger scale my friend, much much larger.

JoeyB
12-02-2011, 09:23 PM

It's always the idiots who survive though. All you'd do is lower the collective IQ even further.

Godfather
12-03-2011, 05:26 AM
Wow, ridiculous. Why do shitty people reproduce so much... diseugenics.

My cousin and his wife are brilliant, both highly specialized doctors. They have 5 awesome kids, but that's rare now. Mostly smart successful people have 1 or no kids while this... lady... just pumps them out :roll:

JoeyB
12-03-2011, 06:59 AM
Wow, ridiculous. Why do shitty people reproduce so much... diseugenics.

My cousin and his wife are brilliant, both highly specialized doctors. They have 5 awesome kids, but that's rare now. Mostly smart successful people have 1 or no kids while this... lady... just pumps them out :roll:

You do know that's actually true...smart people usually breed less. Meanwhile, the world population is exploding as less intelligent people have huge families.

Just something to mull over.

Richard Cranium
12-03-2011, 07:47 AM
Check out the movie "Idiocracy" some time, truly prophetic..

Hikari Kisugi
12-03-2011, 09:11 AM
You do know that's actually true...smart people usually breed less. Meanwhile, the world population is exploding as less intelligent people have huge families.

Just something to mull over.

There isn't really anything to mull over.
Thats why 80% of the wealth is held by the 1%.
Those bredding idiots take what they are given and never think to educate themselves out of their mess, meanwhile those on the level above work their asses off to support the breeders and indeed the rich by production and purchase.

PorkChopSandwiches
12-03-2011, 03:40 PM
Those bredding idiots take what they are given and never think to educate themselves out of their mess, meanwhile those on the level above work their asses off to support the breeders and indeed the rich by production and purchase.

:lol: Wow

JoeyB
12-03-2011, 09:01 PM

Kind of ignores the whole system by which politicians stack the deck in the favor of billionaires, or the large number of rich who are rich only through inheritance. But this is a different problem altogether.

Population control is vital for so many reasons, I'm not going to dip into any of the eugenics arguments. But if you want to read some disturbing shit look into Margaret Sanger, one of the major figures of the early planned parenthood movement. Her motives were NOT above board.