PDA

View Full Version : 1st-grader faces sexual harassment complaint

Teh One Who Knocks
12-03-2011, 11:59 AM
The Associated Press

BOSTON -- The mother of a Boston elementary school first-grader being investigated for possible sexual harassment for punching another boy in the groin says her son acted in self-defense.

Tasha Lynch said Thursday the other boy had choked her son on a school bus and stolen his gloves late last month.

She tells The Boston Globe her 7-year-old son reacted in an attempt to protect himself.

A spokesman for Boston public schools confirmed an investigation but refused to discuss specifics of the incident or why it has been classified as a possible case of sexual harassment.

Lynch says because her son punched the other boy in the groin, school officials say they consider it sexual assault. She counters that the other boy should be charged with attempted murder for choking her son.

Pony
12-03-2011, 12:27 PM
:banghead:

deebakes
12-03-2011, 05:13 PM
it's not sexual harassment :hand:

JoeyB
12-03-2011, 08:45 PM
Lynch says because her son punched the other boy in the groin, school officials say they consider it sexual assault. She counters that the other boy should be charged with attempted murder for choking her son.

Actually, I agree. If they want to blow things out of proportion and call this sexual harassment, they SHOULD charge the other kid with attempted murder. I'm not even joking...let the over inflated charges at least be equal to one another.

This lady is awesome in my book...she's really managed to make a great point here. Sadly, most people will miss it or assume she is an idiot for her comment because they will not understand the subtext involved.

FBD
12-04-2011, 04:56 PM
Joey and FBD concur :thumbsup: