PDA

View Full Version : [WTF] One-Month-Old Baby Suffers Heart Attack After Being Beaten & Sexually Assaulted

Lambchop
12-03-2011, 10:30 PM
A man and a woman have been arrested after one-month-old baby was allegedly raped and battered.

The tiny child had a heart attack brought on by his injuries and is fighting for his life.

He was rushed to Darent Valley Hospital in Dartford, Kent, on Thursday at 7am, but was transferred to London's King's College Hospital after having a cardiac arrest there.

It is believed the boy suffered a broken arm, collar bone, punctured lungs and fractures to every rib.

There were also a sexual injury and serious internal injuries suggesting rape, according to the Sun.

The baby boy currently battling to stay alive with the help of a life support machine.

His condition was critical, but he is showing signs of improvement today, said police.

A spokesman told the Mail Online that a 35-year-old man and a 33-year-old woman, both from the Gravesend area of Kent, were arrested in connection with the incident.

The man is reported to have been arrested on suspicion of rape and grievous bodily harm.

They have been released on police bail until Thursday December 8 while inquiries continue.

'This is an ongoing investigation,' said the spokesman.

A hospital source told the Sun: ' These are the worst injuries the doctors and police have seen in someone so young.

'How the baby is alive is a miracle. It's touch and go whether he survives.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2069467/Man-woman-arrested-month-old-baby-raped-battered.html#ixzz1fVsmdFq2

DemonGeminiX
12-03-2011, 10:38 PM
Jesus Christ, man.

:(

Loser
12-03-2011, 10:43 PM
Shit like this brings out a carnal rage that makes me want to rip people apart with a pair of fucking pliers. :x

minz
12-03-2011, 10:49 PM
I wish I hadn't read this, its heart breaking, how could anyone do that to a baby, I'm truly speechless, I hope these two never see the light of day ever again in their nasty little lives. :(

Foxdana
12-03-2011, 11:47 PM
They should have to wear signs stating what they did in public and let the people decide their punishment.

deebakes
12-03-2011, 11:55 PM
so sad :(

PorkChopSandwiches
12-04-2011, 12:41 AM
Unbelievable

Goofy
12-04-2011, 10:50 AM
Fucking sick bastards :|

Yt Trash
12-04-2011, 03:14 PM
:shock:

redred
12-04-2011, 03:19 PM
we have some very nasty people locked up in our prison system's with no chance of getting out may be who ever did this to that child should spend some time in a cell with them

Muddy
12-04-2011, 03:57 PM
wtf man.. If there's a heaven and a hell there is a special place reserved for people like this in hell...