PDA

View Full Version : Ex-wife 'pours boiling water over sleeping husband' after learning that he was dating a new woman

Teh One Who Knocks
12-05-2011, 01:39 PM
By Paul Thompson - The Daily Mail

http://i.imgur.com/YwqFY.jpg

A wife is accused of pouring boiling water over her ex-husband for seeing another woman

Jesua Tatad is said to have scalded her former spouse as he slept and then beat him with a baseball bat.

Even though they were divorced, the 39-year-old shared the same home with the victim, who suffered 60 per cent burns.

Prosecutors said Tatad waited until her ex was asleep before pouring a full pan of boiling water over his body.

As he leapt up in pain she was waiting with a baseball bat and allegedly clubbed him in the head.

Police said the husband was able to escape and flagged down a passing security guard outside his home in Daly City, California.

An ambulance rushed the man to San Francisco General Hospital where he was admitted in critical condition.

San Mateo County District Attorney Steve Wagstaffe said the victim is unable to speak due to his injuries.

He said Tatad wasn’t cooking anything prior to the incident and deliberately boiled the water for the attack.

Wagstaffe said she had waited until her ex, who has not been named, returned home to the flat they shared from a night shift.

The victim is in ‘pretty bad shape’ but will survive, Wagstaffe said, adding ‘he’s in for a long, long recovery.’

'It wasn’t like she was cooking breakfast,” he added. 'He boiled up that pot of water to pour on him.'

Tatad was arrested and charged with several felonies, including assault with a deadly weapon, aggravated mayhem and torture.

She is being held on $600,000 bail.

Godfather
12-05-2011, 06:03 PM
Woooww that's pretty sick :wha:

Acid Trip
12-05-2011, 06:07 PM
Woooww that's pretty sick :wha:

Right up there with cutting off the penis. Women are getting pretty inventive these days.

Bachelors beware!

RBP
12-05-2011, 06:08 PM
Hell hath no fury... chicks are evil.

PorkChopSandwiches
12-05-2011, 06:18 PM
what a bitch

Godfather
12-05-2011, 06:39 PM
Right up there with cutting off the penis. Women are getting pretty inventive these days.

Bachelors beware!

That's exactly what I was thinking...

How can you just maim another person so maliciously like that over something as trivial as sleeping around. And they say men don't think before they act

MrsM
12-05-2011, 06:43 PM
Bitches be Crazy!!!

minz
12-05-2011, 06:47 PM
Oooh that’s a little extreme, she could have just stapled his nuts to the floor then he wouldn't be going anywhere. :huh:

But seriously, that is one sick psycho woman.

RBP
12-05-2011, 06:49 PM
sick psycho woman.

that's redundant. :giggle:

DemonGeminiX
12-05-2011, 07:14 PM
It's stories like this that make me realize how happy I am that I'm single.

Muddy
12-05-2011, 07:50 PM
Being single sucks, Homie.. One is the loneliest number.

DemonGeminiX
12-05-2011, 08:12 PM
Being single sucks, Homie.. One is the loneliest number.

Not when all you have to choose from are psychopaths like this.

Muddy
12-05-2011, 08:20 PM
Thats not all thats out there.. come on now.

Acid Trip
12-05-2011, 08:31 PM
There is nothing better in life than the love of a good woman.

Don't get me wrong, there are crazy bitches everywhere, but they are worth sorting through to find someone who honestly and truly loves you.

MrsM
12-05-2011, 08:37 PM
There is nothing better in life than the love of a good woman.

Don't get me wrong, there are crazy bitches everywhere, but they are worth sorting through to find someone who honestly and truly loves you.

:tup:

deebakes
12-06-2011, 02:24 AM
even the right one is crazy from time to time :lol: